Play offs

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Paul from Barking

My bogey team would be Aldershot - I think we have the beating of any of the other who could be in the frame - but I do see Aldershot as our undoing
Diggerthedog

Oh the look an expert that never watches any games. Bore off mate.

If you had any clue you would know the last time we played Aldershot we had a patched up team, if we have those missing players back I don't fear them or any team as we're capable of beating them all.

Try posting during the day when your sober.
Mike the Dagger

Pretty much the only way we can possibly play Aldershot in the play offs now is in a final at Wembley.

I'd take that right now thank you.
Paul from Barking

Diggerthedog wrote:Oh the look an expert that never watches any games. Bore off mate.

If you had any clue you would know the last time we played Aldershot we had a patched up team, if we have those missing players back I don't fear them or any team as we're capable of beating them all.

Why don't you ****** off> Trolling wanker!

Ask mummy for some tissues, vasseline and to borrow her Freeman's catalogue to you can polish it while looking at the underwear section - men's or women's will likely work just as well for you either way.
Moderator 1

Can we at least pretend to be grown ups gentlemen.

SLDagger

Tranmere and FGR have a massive advantage in that they can afford to rest players on the last day (which is 4/5 days before semis). So it would be huge if we can get our playoff spot guaranteed before then so players like Guttridge can be rested at Woking.
RampantDuke

Paul from Barking wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Oh the look an expert that never watches any games. Bore off mate.

Why don't you ****** off> Trolling wanker!

Ask mummy for some tissues, vasseline and to borrow her Freeman's catalogue to you can polish it while looking at the underwear section - men's or women's will likely work just as well for you either way.
Thanks for this tip Paul - looks like the Duke has a top night ahead of him ;-)
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Richie

In reality we have 4 matches left, against average at best sides. If we lose a playoff spot from here I'll be disappointed. A couple of injuries yes, but those fit really should have enough to get us over the line.