Season Ticket Prices...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Alan

I think the non-early bird price is too high. Nobody is going to pay £335 for a terrace ticket if they miss the early bird.
dagger4eva

Mike the Dagger wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:I may be mistaken but I believe Glyn was a little reluctant, initially, to get fully fledged involved. A god send that he is now though I think most would be able to agree on.
So he was asked and said he was not interested? Who asked? What changed?
Like I said im not entirely sure, and I didnt say he "wasnt interested" ... it just may not have been so straightforward at the start of the process. Hey ho
Mike the Dagger

Alan wrote:I think the non-early bird price is too high. Nobody is going to pay £335 for a terrace ticket if they miss the early bird.
Agree with that. You would need to attend 19 games to be in pocket at £335.
dagger4eva

dagger4eva wrote:I may be mistaken but I believe Glyn was a little reluctant, initially, to get fully fledged involved. A god send that he is now though I think most would be able to agree on.
Entertaining myself on the train home, looking for something specific and randomly came across this.

Perhaps there was some truth after all in what I was being told back in Apr-17 but clearly not the god send we'd hoped for either.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Would have stuck 25 quid on included a free drink voucher reedemable in the bars for every game. That would then get People into the Club before and after games generating extra revenue and barrallage . Just an idea
SUSSEX DAGGER

Would have stuck 25 quid on included a free drink voucher reedemable in the bars for every game. That would then get People into the Club before and after games generating extra revenue and barrallage . Just an idea

Third year they have stayed at this price so altho People seem.pleased just remember that £199 season ticket gets you a £199 team
Daggernewbie

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Would have stuck 25 quid on included a free drink voucher reedemable in the bars for every game. That would then get People into the Club before and after games generating extra revenue and barrallage . Just an idea
You know what would happen they have their free pint and go or sell it on the black market :lol:
Diggerthedog

Perhaps it's time to follow the likes of Sutton and Woking and offer really cheap season tickets. £100 each if I remember rightly and hey get much bigger crowds then us. How many we sell these days 500/600?
Adrian

If we halved the prices we would not double the crowds.

If that doesn't happen then we lose money, so it isn't worth doing.
Mike the Dagger

Adrian wrote:If we halved the prices we would not double the crowds.

You and your damn logic!
dagger4eva

Adrian and his damn crystal ball

Thank you so much for absolutely clarifying the outcome if club was to try out this proposal

Whats the lottery numbers guv ??
lupins

How about offering season ticket holders at Premiership and EFL clubs a Daggers season ticket for £50
DevonDagger

I think the main concern I'd have on reducing season ticket prices is to look at the Daggers against Racism Day. Yes it was against Solihull and they didn't bring a lot, but it was an attendance of approximately 1800 instead of 1200-1300. The tickets were as cheap as £2.50 a pop.

I'm not convinced the reason our crowds are what they are, because of price. We might get a few more in but not enough to cover the reduced price. It's anyone's guess as to what the actual answer is, I'm sure 90% of clubs at this level and below are looking for it.
Diggerthedog

Adrian wrote:If we halved the prices we would not double the crowds.

Sutton have done it and make the mo when up through more money made from extra sponsorships, merchandise and other sales like 50/50 etc.

The current way don't work either.

£200 X 500 = £100k

£100 X 100 = £100k

Add on the extra money from other avenues.
ARNU

£8.65 a game my ST costs. That is cheap really.
The answer is to have a winning exciting team. When we last did that we averaged over 2000 home fans. Win 1 game in 11 people other than us die hards will not bother.
The anti racism day @£2.50 a head and 50p for kids didn't get many new fans the next home game after. Didn't help that we lost it again. Do the maths we need to charge more if anything, but if the footy is poor why would you pay more ? Viscous circle innit?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !