Lincoln game on TV

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
NBDag

Awful performance. Got to give credit to Lincoln as they didn't allow us to play and forced hoof ball. Hawkins out could put us in trouble too because Benno was just non-existent today, doubt he has the legs to play every remaining game.
ARNU

Well that was dissapointing. Only 1 team wanted it tonight.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

What an awful game of football. They did very little and we did less than that.
No Williams, Fejiri, Guttridge, Robinson and losing Hawkins early as well is always going to leave us struggling.
stanton101

What an advert for the national league. Fair play to Lincoln, they did their job and took the points, but if that's football, God help us. A truly dreadful match.
Apart from the big lump up front and the bloke with the long throw, what are they but a hoofball team.
That said, we never turned up and they'll probably not have an easier match all season.
And once again, Guttridge goes missing!
Alan

Dreadful game. Aimless punts into our box from them and out of our box from us. Hardly going to persuade anyone to go see non-league football.

Our injuries are such that I fear we won't make the play offs. It's one step forwards, two steps backwards.
Diggerthedog

How was Hawkins allowed back on the pitch with a broken arm. Thanks John Gowens but that's poor, time for a new physio.

We were crap tonight but no surprise when you see the line up. Injuries have cost is big time this year but amazingly we're still up there.
Alan

He may not have x-ray eyes?
Diggerthedog

Alan wrote:He may not have x-ray eyes?
It happened right infront of us you could see he was in terrible pain. He should have never been allowed back on. Poor from Gowens he has a job to do and tonight failed to do it whatever way you look at it.
ThatRoundThing

Not the first time Gowan has failed to spot a bad injury. I remember us playing Woodall's old club, Gresley, and a young fullback Andy ???? of ours had so obviously broken his wrist as we could see from our view but Gowan let/made the poor lad play a further 20 minutes.
stanton101

It shouldn't come as any surprise that when one of our players enters his treatment room, they invariably end up bolloxed. Been saying it all season, the whole thing needs looking at. Never mind a roof on the bury road end, sort the staff out first!
durnzo

To be honest I doubt anyone who doesn't support either club watched the match, and most Of them would've been there. can't see what bt get out of it, I bet the viewing figures are abysmal.
stanton101

durnzo wrote:To be honest I doubt anyone who doesn't support either club watched the match, and most Of them would've been there. can't see what bt get out of it, I bet the viewing figures are abysmal.
They will be after that scintillating advert for football!
Dagdale

Deeply disappointed did we just frieze on the big occasion? Did we give their goalie anything to do? just really believe pre- match that after what happened Saturday we would give them some game, we just sat back again and never took it to them from the start. Maybe the team selection had a bit to answer for but other than the two statements of: I think were just make play-offs and if Aldershot FC had kick started a bit better that have thrashed this League this season and fully done a Cheltenham , not much more to say than great turn out by us considering live tv
BarkingRambo

We were terrible but Lincoln were hardly playing like potential champions. Poor match for everyone to see.
Alan

Potential champions win when playing badly.

Never understood why they are allowed to have that air raid siren.