Been asked to post this on behalf of the Supporters Club

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
admin
Site Admin

Diggerthedog wrote:Total has been smashed well done all. Credit to Wayne Burnett for the £199 donation.
As much as Wayne was unpopular at the club and I didn't like him either this is class from him. Total respect
DI Mike Dashwood

People should remember football is only a game and footballers and managers are only human like everyone else. Great gesture from Wayne.

Sorry to hear of your loss Joel. Hopefully football and the companionship you get from people at the Club will help you get through this difficult time.
BB-Dagger

I've been watching this thread for a few days and I have been finding it hard to express my admiration for Joel, he is he suffering an emotional trauma that would put most 14 year olds into a depressed state but he has had the strength and courage to post a comment on here despite his awful situation , I vaguely knew Sarah through ticket booking and she was as always a cheery lady, I really do wish you and your family well Joel and I hope that it doesn't take to long for you to come to terms with your loss.
The Romford Dagger

admin wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Total has been smashed well done all. Credit to Wayne Burnett for the £199 donation.
As much as Wayne was unpopular at the club and I didn't like him either this is class from him. Total respect
Very good gesture from him. £100 from Hopkin too.
TommyD&R

Absolute top work from Burnett and Hopkin.
Voice of reason

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:People should remember football is only a game and footballers and managers are only human like everyone else. Great gesture from Wayne.

Sorry to hear of your loss Joel. Hopefully football and the companionship you get from people at the Club will help you get through this difficult time.
So true.