Been asked to post this on behalf of the Supporters Club

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

SARAH SUDDELL
POSTED BY DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE SUPPORTERS CLUB ⋅ 27/03/2017
It is with great sadness that we have to advise members that Sarah Suddell passed away on 10th march this year after a long and brave fight against cancer.

Many of you will know Sarah as Joel Pages mom.

The family asks that their privacy is respected. They have given their permission for us to let everyone know as of Saturday.

The funeral took place last Wednesday and was attended by Russell Elmes and Matthew White.

Russell said that the service was very sad but very moving and Inspirational occasion. The service paid tribute to Sarah and was a celebration of her life. Russell said that it was nice to talk to her family at the reception afterwards.

Our thought are with Sarah’s family and friends at this sad time.

GOD BLESS YOU SARAH, REST IN PEACE
DaggerJoel11

Thank you for posting this. Many of you may have known my Mum as she attended many matches with me, including the play-off final in 2010. This has been an unbelievably tough period for me, especially as I am 14 years old, but I have still summoned the courage to watch the Daggers in recent weeks. My mum was a devoted and lovely woman who was incredibly generous and her death is very untimely for me, as I was unaware of her illness. To put it into context; even when suffering from cancer, my Mum still spent the entire day travelling to Forest Green with me in October.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Diggerthedog

So sorry to hear this news Young man, My thoughts are with you and your family. I told your mum many time on twitter how good you are with all your reports and blogging. She was very proud of you. One thing is for sure she would be made up your still coming to games at this tough time.

Best wishes Joel.
GdadSteve

Hi Joel, Myself and my Grandsons have sat with you from time to time and experienced freezing cold ESC games in The Carling. You have always impressed me with your knowledge and enthusiasm. It is always hard to lose someone close but it especially hard to do so at a very young age.

Just keep doing what you are doing and you will be a living memorial to her. She has done a great job with you! Proof to everyone that she was a special lady.

Take care
dagger4eva

Really sorry for your loss Joel - you're obviously a great credit to your mum.

All the best :(
TommyD&R

Sorry to hear that mate. Stay strong, all the best.
stanton101

So sorry to hear your sad news Joel.
It will be tough and you will have some bad days to come. But you will get through this, trust me.
Your mum will be proud of you.
Take care young man.
The Romford Dagger

DaggerJoel11 wrote:Thank you for posting this. Many of you may have known my Mum as she attended many matches with me, including the play-off final in 2010. This has been an unbelievably tough period for me, especially as I am 14 years old, but I have still summoned the courage to watch the Daggers in recent weeks. My mum was a devoted and lovely woman who was incredibly generous and her death is very untimely for me, as I was unaware of her illness. To put it into context; even when suffering from cancer, my Mum still spent the entire day travelling to Forest Green with me in October.

Sorry to hear that mate.

Stay strong
Alan

Sorry for your and your family's loss Joel.
SUSSEX DAGGER

I am mighty sorry lad thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this sad time.

We chatted a couple of times over face book when she was making People aware of your blog and other postings, she was very proud of you .May she rest in peace
Auntie Merge

Joel, so sad to read about your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.
ARNU

Sorry to hear of your loss Joel, you are a credit to your parents and my thoughts are with you right now. I lost my dad back in September after a 6 yr battle with pancreatic cancer so I know your pain fella. I know it means nothing right now but it does get better. Keep your chin up and continue to make her proud.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

If anyone would like to help Joel get a new season ticket please give to:

https://www.gofundme.com/joel-pages-daggers-st-fund
Voice of reason

So sorry to hear of your loss Joel
Try to keep busy. Especially keep up your writing as we all enjoy reading your reports
You are a credit to your Mum
Diggerthedog

Total has been smashed well done all. Credit to Wayne Burnett for the £199 donation.