Run in.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mark

I did think that. Just need to do same as we did to Morecambe ;)
Mike the Dagger

With Aldershot & Dover having to play each other, 3 wins is definitely enough, and realistically 2 wins from the next 4 ought to do be enough, to make the play offs.

Worst case is Aldershot win all their games (including Dover) to finish on 84 points and Dover win 4 out of 5 and also finish on 84. Barrow can get to 81 points by winning all their games but also have to take points off Dover to do that.

I am thinking that one of those wins will be Woking at home on the 29th, but it would be really nice if it was all done and dusted before that.

The win on Saturday was massive.
Diggerthedog

Woking could be a tough one if they are required to win to stay up. But by then we could already be there as you point out. Squeaky bum time.
DevonDagger

Pretty important result for the run-in tonight, not what we'd have wanted but also nothing to major.
Tranmere 0-1 Forest Green.

Means Forest Green are pretty much secure of a play-off space, plus 5 points ahead of us in 4th. It also means Lincoln now have greater breathing space at the top, also with a 1-0 win over Chester.
Paul from Barking

I think we'll miss out - Remember Shrewsbury?
stanton101

Only one way to make sure, and win the lot. Only one dodgy game against Woking, but we should beat them. There's still some twists and turns left in this season.
Mike the Dagger

stanton101 wrote:Only one way to make sure, and win the lot. Only one dodgy game against Woking, but we should beat them. There's still some twists and turns left in this season.
See my post above. Three wins and we are definitely in, two ought to be enough. We are only interested in Dover and Aldershot's results now really (although Barrow can get to 81 points), and two have to get above us.

Dover
Southport H
Aldershoi A
Torquay H
Macclesfield H
Barrow A

Aldershot
Tranmere A
Dover H
N Ferriby A
Braintree H

Always better to hit the playoffs in a run of form though, rather than stumbling in.