Run in.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Not by any means a walk in the park here.Cant see any nailed on wins here but I know we have it in us to beat any of these.
Some of them have beaten us already and I think theres a draw in there too.The game I most fear is Lincoln but we have beaten them at home already.
By far the best team that's played us all year I think despite our win.Havent done the maths but I reckon 4 wins is what we are after.

Eastleigh Home
Lincoln City Away
Macclesfield Away
Boreham Away
Sutton Utd Home
Wrexham Away
Woking Home
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Richie

Eastleigh Home - WIn
Lincoln City Away - Loss
Macclesfield Away - Draw
Boreham Away - Win
Sutton Utd Home - Win
Wrexham Away - Win
Woking Home - Win

Eastleigh, Wrexham & Sutton have nothing really to play for. Macclesfield will probably be out of contention for the playoffs when we play them too.

So not a bad run-in all told.
leewilson

Eastleigh have picked up lately. Think they've picked up 10 points from the last 12. Won't be as easy as it may have been a month or two ago.

4 from 7 I think gets us in the top 5.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Not to disappointed with tonighs results. The Barrow band wagon us still rolling and they look the most likely to gate crash the top 5.

Think we need at least 10 and may be 12. Could have caught Lincoln at right time watched their game Saturday with FGR and was not that impressed , looked a tired team to me.

Was pleased to see the names that appeared in the friendly today with Stevenage, some big names amongst the team so if we make it we are going to have our best squad avaiilable fur some time.
NBDag

I think looking at the recent form of teams I'm fancying Tranmere to go up automatically. Lincoln seem to be feeling the effect of all these games now and I don't fancy their chances if they find themselves in the play offs.

Bit obvious really, but the 3 consecutive away games will probably decide our fate. 7 points from that and we should be comfortably in the playoffs, barring that we don't have another Guiseley/Maidstone capitulation.
BarkingRambo

There are some handy matches for other teams that could help us out too (looking at league position rather than form).

This weekend - Dover v Gateshead
11th Apr - Tranmere v FGR
14th Apr - Tranmere v Aldershot
17th Apr - Gateshead v Lincoln, Aldershot V Dover
29th Apr - Barrow V Dover

I feel a bit more better about our run in knowing that there are at least 6 games where teams around us will be dropping points.
BB-Dagger

Im reasonably confident that the playoffs are within reach and I agree with NBdag and I fancy Tranmere to nick first place, I think we will get some points on our away games but I am a bit concerned with our recent home form but that could just be a few nerves through the pressure of trying to perform in front of expectant and (in some areas of the sieve) abusive home fans towards certain players in the team, the time now is to stand behind whoever is playing and shout encouragement and make some noise, our close proximity to the pitch should act like a twelfth player so lets do it.
mickeyblue

mods ban him
not aloud to talk sense in this forum
but we finished 9th!
Lcbdagger

If someone told me now that they could offer Playoffs but we'd have to win our last game of the season I'd bite their hand off... if we fail at the last against Woking then playoffs really aren't meant to be for us. Would personally take any team over two legs if we can get full team back by then with Robinson contributing and a well rested Hawkins back in the goals.
dagger4eva

On the assumption that Lincoln and Tranmere are guaranteed at least playoff places and that Macclesfield are slightly too far off - here is the full run in for all remaining playoff contenders.

At 1st glance, I'd say Barrow have the best set of remaining games - expect them to be taking at least 12 points.
Although ours (on paper) would seem quite favourable too.
Not THAT many "6 pointers" left, but either way, an interesting next 3 weeks to be had!!

Guiseley V Forest Green Rovers
Tranmere Rovers V Forest Green Rovers
Forest Green Rovers V Chester
Southport V Forest Green Rovers
Forest Green Rovers V Maidstone United
York City V Forest Green Rovers

Macclesfield Town V Dagenham & Redbridge
Boreham Wood V Dagenham & Redbridge
Dagenham & Redbridge V Sutton United
Wrexham V Dagenham & Redbridge
Dagenham & Redbridge V Woking

Aldershot Town V Torquay United
Tranmere Rovers V Aldershot Town
Aldershot Town V Dover Athletic
North Ferriby United V Aldershot Town
Aldershot Town V Braintree Town

Braintree Town V Dover Athletic
Dover Athletic V Southport
Aldershot Town V Dover Athletic
Dover Athletic V Torquay United
Dover Athletic V Macclesfield Town
Barrow V Dover Athletic

Barrow V Woking
Bromley V Barrow
Barrow V North Ferriby United
Braintree Town V Barrow
Barrow V Dover Athletic

Gateshead V Maidstone United
Sutton United V Gateshead
Gateshead V Lincoln City
Boreham Wood V Gateshead
Gateshead V Bromley
Amber

The home game v Sutton could be tough!
Mark

Think we're likely to put the first eleven out on Friday?

That means we could be without Williams Guttridge and Benson for the Monday game. Won't be easy.
Diggerthedog

Mark wrote:Think we're likely to put the first eleven out on Friday?

That means we could be without Williams Guttridge and Benson for the Monday game. Won't be easy.
Was told a 3 day gap is enough recovery time for them all. The 48 hour turnaround for Lincoln was too quick.
Mark

Wonder if that's a line to keep people guessing. Williams said himself he was still feeling his knee on Thursday from last Saturday. Gutts hasn't played twice in a week since November.
Diggerthedog

Well if not were buggered as the play offs means three games in a week.