Remember there`s a fans forum next week 30th March

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

Don`t forget there`s a fans forum next week on Thursday 30th March so turn up ARNU and you can ask about your roof on Bury Road End :) Gyln Hopkin.Paul Gwinn,Steve Thompson and John Still will be in attendance.This is your chance to ask questions about our club and where it`s heading.
Auntie Merge

Sadly I have an event to go to. But could someone please ask about the club badge, is the original club crest being reinstated?
Sagres

Auntie Merge wrote:Sadly I have an event to go to. But could someone please ask about the club badge, is the original club crest being reinstated?
No
ARNU

I have a commitment that night but I see no point in these things. It's either a moanfest if we're playing shite or a knob rubbing sesh when we're doing well. Difficult questions are avoided. To be fair I got nothing to complain about I'm largely enjoying the season, if they want a roof they'll build it.
I can't think of one question to ask to be honest anyway. Keep up the good work hoofy and the boys lol !
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Daggernewbie

ARNU wrote:I have a commitment that night but I see no point in these things. It's either a moanfest if we're playing shite or a knob rubbing sesh when we're doing well. Difficult questions are avoided. To be fair I got nothing to complain about I'm largely enjoying the season, if they want a roof they'll build it.
I can't think of one question to ask to be honest anyway. Keep up the good work hoofy and the boys lol !
ARNU what you got to remember we have a new boss in Glyn so Tommo can`t run the show like he used to but your point about some people turning it to a moanfest is a good point hopefully this time we will get some decent questions,I`ll even ask about your roof if you want :)
ARNU

It's not just this clubs fans forum. It's all such meetings. Having worked for companies that encouraged/ enforced regular meetings with staff in large groups my opinion is the same. Give people a chance to have an hour off work paid to go to a staff meeting they all go and have a moan for that hour. It also gives the management an opportunity to tell everyone publicly what a useless pile of shite individuals are. So overall are counter productive. This is a forum isn't it ? What do we do ? Moan and bicker and argue like old women. Fall out over triviaand in blokesownthepubs case, come on here and call me nob from time to time. The dry lunch don't even know me. The club should stick to its notice board website and twitter. To be fair to thommo he has always responded immediately to any issue I ever had.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
durnzo

"Knob rubbing sesh"

That tickled me to be fair!!

Fair play to anyone who wants to go, and the signs are that the new regime will be far more receptive to the lifeblood of the club, but I think that these are far more useful when things are going badly but less productive in those situations.

I think it's more of a Good PR exercise to show that the people running the club are going to try and work more closely with the fans. Also I have no ideas that haven't already been suggested and no life changing ways to transform the club. It's their money, they have the best interests of the club at heart and I'm an electrician with no experience of running anything other than jobs or cables. I'll let them get on with it!!!
Sagres

Fans Forum TONIGHT @ 7.30pm
Dagdale

Anything new said?
mickeyblue

same old same old really
highlight for me was thommo interupting hopkin who gave the look of death o him priceless :)
nobody asked where tamplin was

bury road roof will be just that a roof with a bar, no seats etc
but we finished 9th!
IanC

Training camp in portugal all fans welcome!
Diggerthedog

IanC wrote:Training camp in portugal all fans welcome!
When!!!