Worst Ever Player

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Alan

Mitchell Springett, Jonathan Miles, Jamie Day.

Honourable mentions for Stuart Douglas, Tristam Whitman and Kirk Game.
Mark

Springett is a good shout.
TommyD&R

Funnily enough it was six years ago yesterday that marvellous Marvin put it over the bar from 1 yard out against Orient
DagenHammer87

Leon Braithwaite who we got from Margate.

Utter, utter shite and has to be a contender
Adrian

ARNU wrote:Ifil , Jamie Day or Tomlin*

*Tomlin was down to Johny hoof playing him out of position and in a hoofball set up. He needed ball to feet.When he went anywhere else he was mustard, like when he came back and scored two belters against us that day for Southend.
Tomlin was so mustard that he's now at Dulwich.
ARNU

So I put a post about Tomlin being shit and Adrian tells me off by confirming he is shit lol !!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

No, I'm pointing out that saying he was mustard anywhere else is a slight stretch of the truth.
SUSSEX DAGGER

TommyD&R wrote:Funnily enough it was six years ago yesterday that marvellous Marvin put it over the bar from 1 yard out against Orient
He put it wide not over the bar If he had tried to do that he would have scored and we would not have got relegated.

You have also to put a question like this into context and be subjective. Tomlin and Ifill were trying to do it at the highest level we have played at . In his first year for us when we shipped him out on loan to Torquey Tomin knocked a few in there and they made the play offs.

After what I sure Tuesday night I think this Shepard will start appearing on a few posts if he hangs around much longer , gives the impression he just does not know how to defend.
Last edited by SUSSEX DAGGER on Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TommyD&R

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
TommyD&R wrote:Funnily enough it was six years ago yesterday that marvellous Marvin put it over the bar from 1 yard out against Orient
He put it wide not over the bar If he had tried to do that he would have scored and we would not have got relegated
Well that would make more sense. I've spent al these years wondering how he could've put it over the bar from that close. We could've also done without the Orient player diving for the penalty that night. Can't remember if it was Tehoue or M'Poku.
SUSSEX DAGGER

That was the whistling Kettle , poor old Femi he never even got the red card rescinded .
ARNU

I really thought we had that game in the bag. That pen was in injury time wasn't it ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
BarkingRambo

I would possibly say almost every loanee that has ever played for us in the last 10 odd years. There are some great ones (Richie, Baudry, JMD) but this club takes in what feels like 10 odd loans every year and we are lucky if we have one worth remembering the name of.
A S dagger97

I assume Gracco wasn't a success going by the length of time spent here.
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
The Romford Dagger

Damien Batt

The ex perm defender we had last year that retired too - forget his name.

Jamie Reed was miles out of his depth too
DaggerJoel11

Has to be Nosworthy. Some of the signings Burnett made were shocking, although Hines and Murphy in 13/14 weren't exactly bad were they?
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''