Aldershot today how will we play ?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

Hopefully we will bounce back today and get the win as we need a good run in to secure a play off place out of the nine games left ( including today`s game ) I reckon we need a minimum of 12 points be great to get 15 points.All we can do is wait and see C.O.Y.D.
Dagdale

One of the best teams I've seen playing at this level this season and thankfully we beat them midweek at our place but most of us agreed on that night that they were unlucky to walk away with nothing, Waddock is old school and his pushing them well, but what confidence our boys will get winning here tonight after a rash period we've been having and now's the time to make firm ground on a solid play off place. Briefly what I saw of Romain Saturday looks a slight mould of Corey and forever running and making space think he may become our saviour and when will Robinson be back? so Come on daggers, can't make it tonight but hopefully good luck and happy journey home to all. win,win,win!
dagger4eva

1st away game for me in a while and looking forward to it.

Without checking, I think our record there is quite good - not that it'll prob count for much tonight.

I'm expecting a tough game but think we can nick it and keep a decent enough gap between the clubs in search of the playoffs.

Aldershot 2
Daggers 3
Diggerthedog

We should be taking a good crowd (for us).

Hopefully pinch a win and start some form heading into the play offs.
Last edited by Diggerthedog on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaggerJoel11

4th away game of the season for me and first since Maidstone back in November. Really looking forward to it and expecting a very attacking game of football. Thankfully we've been able to beat most teams that we've already beaten this season recently and as we beat the Shots earlier in the season hopefully we can do it again.

I am too saying that we'll win 3-2 with maybe Hawkins returning to the scoresheet. Wonder how many Daggers?
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
DevonDagger

I've just arrived in Aldershot about half an hour ago. 3 hours trip from down south but a nice one at that, entirely traffic free for the most part.

First time here so going to have a look around then hopefully the boys can put a decent performance tonight!
ThatRoundThing

Last two games we played at Aldershot were 1-0, 1-1

I reckon 2-1 to Aldershot, Scott Rendell to get on the scoresheet for Aldershot.
steeevooo

Given the way that we have been playing recently (i.e. for the last month to two months), I'd be surprised if we managed to win this - Aldershot are in decent nick (having only lost one of their last 8) and are pushing on to get involved in the play-off mix. I reckon either a 1-1 draw or a 2-1 reverse.
Kevin

I would take a draw from this all day long :shock:

C'mon you Daggers!!
leewilson

Not feeling this at all. I'll be surprised if we get anything.
A S dagger97

leewilson wrote:Not feeling this at all. I'll be surprised if we get anything.
Sadly I agree
COYD, PROOVE US WRONG!
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
A S dagger97

Is there any commentary tonight btw?
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
daggersjeff

1-0 down 18 mins
daggersjeff

Raymond in for Staunton
Howell on the bench
Dagdale

Gordon Bennett 2-0 down now, over by HT?