Will we make the play offs?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
leewilson

ARNU wrote:Wasn't he player of the year ?
Agree with Adrian. Labadie was bang average. He had about 2 good months after returning from his ban when he played alongside James Dunne. He had that instant buzz return where he probably missed playing so gave it everything in the first few games but then tailed off back to his usual effort/level and was just an average CM.
ARNU

But on his day better than Raymond, Howell, gutteridge, that grant dude who seems to have disappeared, shepherd, Robson out of position and even boucard( who you know I've always been a fan of ). In short, he'd be in this team.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

He wasn't better than Howell or Guttridge.
He struggled to get a place in the team when Howell was with us before.
stanton101

ARNU wrote:But on his day better than Raymond, Howell, gutteridge, that grant dude who seems to have disappeared, shepherd, Robson out of position and even boucard( who you know I've always been a fan of ). In short, he'd be in this team.
Obviously Arnu, he was shit because still never signed him. Whereas we've benefited marvellously from having Guttridge, Howell in our team. Grant's been a big player for us and I have high hopes for that full back shepherd. And let's not forget Benno.
ARNU

I'm not saying Howell is a bad player here. Labadie for me was a hard working battler in what we know was a deeply demoralised team. The same team John still could not motivate and took us down with. Who knows , had we kept him which a lot of people hoped we would despite being relegated, what would have happened. He'd be in this team so would passley.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
The Romford Dagger

leewilson wrote:
ARNU wrote:Wasn't he player of the year ?
Agree with Adrian. Labadie was bang average. He had about 2 good months after returning from his ban when he played alongside James Dunne. He had that instant buzz return where he probably missed playing so gave it everything in the first few games but then tailed off back to his usual effort/level and was just an average CM.

James dunne. I'd forgotten about him.

A quick google search suggests he's a regular in the Cambridge team these days.

He looked good for us imo