Bluebirds

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagdale

At this time of the season every game is going to be tough but this one's got to be up there as a real battle to come back with maximum points but after the FGR game and the way I was watching Doey giving it all to the lads after they equalized thus got what we all finally wanted have far more faith in this long trip and bring it on. Tough old place to visit and Harrison's their man to watch but with lads like Robson, Jake Sheppard and our honorable skipper carrying on a solid bridge at the back sure we can do it, and looking forward to see Corey causing them grief. What ever they're saying were bring a few, few talking too making routes up and prices last Saturday, never thought what we had last time round at that lovely stadium in the North East, good luck to all and thankfully the boozers are a stone's throw from the rail station, and the ground a 15 minute walk, Barrow 2 Daggers 3
Diggerthedog

I agree this will be a tough one, they have a decent record at home and turned over Lincoln with ease. Since that run of games they went on without losing their form has been patchy.

Long journey up on the coach for this hopefully will bring back the 3 points. 1-2 With Corey and Hawks with the goals, 107 Daggers fans.

Should have added take an umbrella.

YFD
Last edited by Diggerthedog on Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ARNU

They tore us a new arse at home so I doubt it'll be easy. A draw would be a good result.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
ARNU

They tore us a new arse at home so I doubt it'll be easy. A draw would be a good result.
Diggerthedog

ARNU

My contacts up in Barrow are suggesting the game may be off.
Auntie Merge

ARNU wrote:My contacts up in Barrow are suggesting the game may be off.
It is on
https://twitter.com/barrowafc/status/843086384269312000