TBS season ticket holders

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
mickeyblue

check your emails as the game vs york city we cannot merge due to safety reasons (more like the moronic views of some) so you will get the best available seats to the carling stand.
ill be going back in the sieve for this
but we finished 9th!
Diggerthedog

Important information reagrding the Traditional Builders Stand for the home game against York City on Saturday 25th March
The Manager and Board appreciate the enthusiasm and noise in support of the team generated from the home fans within the Traditional Builder Stand this season. The club have, however, become concerned at the behaviour of a small number of supporters in that Stand.

We have even been asked by some of the people who regularly use the area why we have allowed the behaviour to continue after a previous website comment.

With just 5 home games remaining we have the potential to have some “big matches” in terms of the importance to the club in our challenge for promotion. We want to ensure that the support for the team continues, but behaviour off the pitch doesn’t detract from the performance of the team on it.

For the next game, against Forest Green, home and away supporters will be allowed to share the facilities. This top of the table clash gives both sets of supporters the chance to show that they can watch a game without resorting to the foul language, gesturing and intimidation that has been present at recent games. There will be additional stewards on duty at the game, and they will be tasked with monitoring behaviour and speaking with spectators as appropriate.

However, we must advise that, following a review the subject of crowd behaviour at our most recent Safety Advisory Group meeting, for the game against York City on 25th March home supporters will not be allowed to use that stand. Season ticket holders will be contacted individually with regard to alternative seats in the ground.

There is an expectation that the club will continually monitor things as the season progresses and consider whether sharing the stand and its facilities can be allowed at each of the games that follow. So please understand why stewards are more visible and active in speaking to fans, and help us to ensure the season ends on as positive a note off the field as we hope it will on.

Read more at http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/2 ... sBAzIxh.99

All this could have been prevented had the coppers done their job paid to do inside the ground at the cost of the club rather than stand in the sieve from a distance and just look on. Placing a couple of stewards and coppers in between the fans would have knocked the nonsense on the end.
ARNU

I got an idea....
Just behave in the first place!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

Well done Einstein.
ARNU

You should sit your fat gut between the two sets of fans as a barrier.lol ! Probably mistake ya for a bouncy castle !
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
mickeyblue

for me this has been along time coming. there is alot of nonsense and people getting far to carried away.

away fans have always goaded with hand signall's etc but ive always been impressed with our responses.
ill give a example at peterborough when we was relegated from league 1 there was a very fat fella giving it large with hand signall's all game and being a proper prick. our response was to sing ''2 seats 1 arse 2 seats 1 arse'' and a few other belittling songs, now that is legendary.

now there is hand signalls goading and some who couldnt beat a egg offering out the oppasition fans.

if my 13year old did that id have a word but some of these are alot older. mind you my 13 year old doubles all there IQ put together.

i myself have been ******** embarressed by these morons.
but we finished 9th!
NBDag

It's well intended but it won't solve anything. These kids are just desperate for rivalries and are trying harder than anything to create them. If they're not in the TBS, they'll do the same as last season, where they were standing down the far end of the sieve giving it to away fans. Ultimately they aren't really breaking any rules so you can't kick them out, so you've just got to wait for them to grow up a bit. Would also help if the away fans didn't bite to it, somehow I don't see that happening though!