Bromley

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ayrisdagger

So frustrated about Guiseley result. I think I speak on behalf of most of us when I say we should be taking 9 points from these three games but would settle for 7. And now the most we can take is 6.

Justham
Widdowson
Doe
Robson
Staunton
Boucaud
Howell
Maguire-Drew
Okenabirhie
Howells
Hawkins

4-0 daggers; 4 for the hawk
Richie

Howell is injured.
ARNU

I wasn't impressed with Grant ,Howells or Shepherd Saturday, maybe Raymond should play ( and I ain't his greatest fan). Doey looked a bit tired too. What's up with Gutteridge ? Staunton could have a run out.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Don Beech 3

Raymond is injured I think along with most of the midfield. About a fortnight ago nearly everyone was back fully fit and we were sending players out on loan so they could get a game. Now the injury bug has struck again and we look pretty light in some areas. Center midfield being one of them.
stanton101

ayrisdagger wrote:So frustrated about Guiseley result. I think I speak on behalf of most of us when I say we should be taking 9 points from these three games but would settle for 7. And now the most we can take is 6.

Justham
Widdowson
Doe
Robson
Staunton
Boucaud
Howell
Maguire-Drew
Okenabirhie
Howells
Hawkins

4-0 daggers; 4 for the hawk
4 for the Hawk!! :lol: :lol:
stanton101

ARNU wrote:I wasn't impressed with Grant ,Howells or Shepherd Saturday, maybe Raymond should play ( and I ain't his greatest fan). Doey looked a bit tired too. What's up with Gutteridge ? Staunton could have a run out.
Guttridge, Howell, Williams all sicknotes, and we should really be looking to offload these three in the summer, regularly injured and of no use to anyone, probably get shot of the witch doctor come physio as well. But for the life of me I can't believe Staunton isn't in the team, hardly put a foot wrong wherever he's been asked to play, but for some reason can't get a game.
Can't wait for our best player Robinson to return.
Diggerthedog

stanton101 wrote:
ARNU wrote:I wasn't impressed with Grant ,Howells or Shepherd Saturday, maybe Raymond should play ( and I ain't his greatest fan). Doey looked a bit tired too. What's up with Gutteridge ? Staunton could have a run out.
Guttridge, Howell, Williams all sicknotes, and we should really be looking to offload these three in the summer, regularly injured and of no use to anyone, probably get shot of the witch doctor come physio as well. But for the life of me I can't believe Staunton isn't in the team, hardly put a foot wrong wherever he's been asked to play, but for some reason can't get a game.
Can't wait for our best player Robinson to return.
Not sure you can Label Howell a sicknote, this has been is first season with injuries. The other two have history though.
ARNU

Luke Howell is a bit of a sick note. Had plenty of time out in previous seasons with us.
The new bloke Howells looks fatter than me and diggerthedog put together. Surely unfit if you saw him Saturday.
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:Luke Howell is a bit of a sick note. Had plenty of time out in previous seasons with us.
The new bloke Howells looks fatter than me and diggerthedog put together. Surely unfit if you saw him Saturday.
:lol: :lol:

Howell made 127 appearances in 4 seasons for us previous spell and some matches he was missing through suspension and the final season under Burnett I was he used?. Hardly PLENTY of time out. He played nearly 40 matches for Wood last season.
ARNU

Lets say theres 55 games a season with cup matches. 127 out of 220,not bad.

Probably not the sickest sicknote we ever had.Hes no Billy Bingham or Josh Scott by a long way.

How many times has he featured this season ?
NBDag

Would probably play a team like this:

Justham
Widdowson
Robson
Doe
Shepherd
Donnellan
Boucaud
Fejiri
JMD
Howells
Hawkins

Didn't see the game on Saturday but apparently this loanee from Norwich wasn't up to scratch. So I would probably bring Donnellan in at holding midfield as he can play there. Wouldn't drop Sheppherd because of what seems like one bad game either.
Crushed Dreams

ARNU wrote:Luke Howell is a bit of a sick note. Had plenty of time out in previous seasons with us.
Fake news
leewilson

Still was right to bring the young lad off at half time Saturday but I don't think we can write him off yet. Not easy playing your first game in CM when you've only just joined and with a man less to boot. I didn't think he disgraced himself yet we perhaps needed Donnelan to come and add a bit more punch to the midfield 2nd half.

Team pretty much chooses itself with the injuries (unless any are back) and Corey's suspension. The only debatable decision is whether to reinstate Doe or not. I personally would since I think we need experience out there with a lot of the midfield missing.

------------------Justham

Shephard----Doe---Robson----Widdowson

-------------Boucaud---Donnelan------------

Fejiri--------------JMD----------Howells
------------------Hawkins------------------

Subs: Cousins, Grant, Benson, Staunton, whoever is fit enough to make the bench
stanton101

leewilson wrote:Still was right to bring the young lad off at half time Saturday but I don't think we can write him off yet. Not easy playing your first game in CM when you've only just joined and with a man less to boot. I didn't think he disgraced himself yet we perhaps needed Donnelan to come and add a bit more punch to the midfield 2nd half.

Team pretty much chooses itself with the injuries (unless any are back) and Corey's suspension. The only debatable decision is whether to reinstate Doe or not. I personally would since I think we need experience out there with a lot of the midfield missing.

------------------Justham

Shephard----Doe---Robson----Widdowson

-------------Boucaud---Donnelan------------

Fejiri--------------JMD----------Howells
------------------Hawkins------------------

Subs: Cousins, Grant, Benson, Staunton, whoever is fit enough to make the bench
Surely Staunton gets the nod over shepherd Lee, no?
Diggerthedog

I think Shep deserves to stay in the team, ok he had a bad game on Saturday but had little protection and his previous three games he did well and had an exceptional debut at Tranmere. Can't just keep chopping and changing everytime someone has a bad game. Did he also not score and set up the winner against Chester?

I dear a draw tonight with no midfield. 1-1 Fejiri with the goal and 1,123 away 99.