Lincoln's cup runs

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
NBDag

Bloody amazing result for Lincoln winning today. Very jealous of them. However as Dagenham fans their win should surely have us celebrating for more than the love of seeing giant-killings. Once Lincoln's game against Chester is rearranged to either 14th March or 25th April they will only have one Tuesday/Wednesday without playing a match until the end of the season. Surely, no non-league team can be prepared for a fixture list that intense? I can only imagine (hope :D ) that this win, as good as it will feel for them right now, could be the start of their downfall in the league.

Also- what happens if they progress further in the Trophy? I haven't looked at the fixture list that in-depth, but surely they won't be able to complete all of their games before 29th April?
ARNU

I know we beat them but they are the best team to come to Vicky road all season. Good luck to them.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
stanton101

To be honest that result for us has probably put paid to any chance of us catching them. We simply cannot be losing at home to the likes of Guiseley.
SteveW

Why did Lincolns manager talk about his team being part time? Fair do's you won but for ****** sake don't take the piss by over egging it.
NickMurphy

If Lincoln get through to the semi-finals of the Trophy that'd be a real boost for us.

Their home game against Chester is already moved on the 11th March for the Cup and that's the same weekend as the first Trophy semi-final first leg. Would mean one Trophy game would be moved midweek, or they'd shift a league fixture midweek to accommodate the Trophy depending on how adamant the National League are about it. Add to that they've already got midweek away games at Boreham Wood, Braintree and Sutton.

They could be looking at an April where they play Saturday-Tuesday-Thursday.