Lincoln

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bloke down the pub

Well done.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Fantastic achievement let's face it Burnley did not field a scratch team did they.

Pity we blew out yesterday because it could have been a Cup Fimal on April 4th.

Just one question the goal they scored could have easily have been not given because looking on tv the Lino did not indicate a goal the ref looked to get a signal off his wrist piece.

Now that has got me wondering if it has been played at Lincoln would that equipment be there to assist the referee. If it is only available at Premier League Grounds is that really fair as it hardly makes it a level playing field and therefore I am surprised that the FA do not demand a consistent approach throughout the competition.

As I said don't want to take anything away from them as it is a fantastic achievement would just like to know the answer to that particular question
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Fantastic achievement let's face it Burnley did not field a scratch team did they.

Pity we blew out yesterday because it could have been a Cup Fimal on April 4th.

Just one question the goal they scored could have easily have been not given because looking on tv the Lino did not indicate a goal the ref looked to get a signal off his wrist piece.

Now that has got me wondering if it has been played at Lincoln would that equipment be there to assist the referee. If it is only available at Premier League Grounds is that really fair as it hardly makes it a level playing field and therefore I am surprised that the FA do not demand a consistent approach throughout the competition.

As I said don't want to take anything away from them as it is a fantastic achievement would just like to know the answer to that particular question
Why wouldn't that be a level playing field?

Whichever venue it's at, it's the same for both teams. If it's not available at Lincoln, both teams go on the linos call. If at Burnley, both will benefit from the technology.
SUSSEX DAGGER

In as much that if a simular incident occurred say somewhere like Millwall Saturday. One team got the rightful decision the other playing at another venue did not.

Just surprised that the FA allow different standards to be applied.