Thank You Glyn Hopkin

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Glyn gave the supporters club a personal cheque for £5,000 to subsidise the coaches for the rest of the season. The supporters club will use it wisely and pick and choose which games to do including a possible long midweek play off trip.

Thanks Glyn.
Auntie Merge

Oh my wow. Time for a new banner?

Glyn Hopkin is a dagger!

;)
The Romford Dagger

Blimey

Fair play to him
Daggernewbie

Yes it was very generous of Glyn to do this for the supporters who travel by coach all I can say is a big thank you from everyone who travelled yesterday.
dagger4eva

Excellent gesture from Glyn.

Very optimistic about his involvement with the club and hopefuĺly everything is all coming together nicely at just the right time!
Voice of reason

Brilliant
A lovely gesture
nomis

Already the signs are clearly there !

We now have outside investment from someone who not only wants to finance our club but who also is a supporter of Dagenham & Redbridge

Well done Glyn Hopkin

The future looks bright and not having to force through the sale of our best players to balance the books in January means we can really go for automatic promotion
admin
Site Admin

Hope your reading Thommo, Bennett etc. This man is much better for the club than Tamplin would have been
chasthedagger

what a very very very nice man
dagger4eva

admin wrote:Hope your reading Thommo, Bennett etc. This man is much better for the club than Tamplin would have been
Actually, my only gripe is that both of those remain involved but I'm hoping / expecting Glyn isn't going to tolerate any more sub-standard, drive-less nonsense from them going forward.
ARNU

This is a nice gesture and I'd imagine pretty genuine.
He's a businessman not your mate though. This seems to be good business. Read the book how to win friends and influence people. Forgive any hint of cynicism here. It makes sense to keep friends close and enemies even closer. Get any potential critics onside early on always a winner.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
bloke down the pub

ARNU wrote:This is a nice gesture and I'd imagine pretty genuine.
He's a businessman not your mate though. This seems to be good business. Read the book how to win friends and influence people. Forgive any hint of cynicism here. It makes sense to keep friends close and enemies even closer. Get any potential critics onside early on always a winner.

There is one word that sums you up Arnu and you know what that is.
ARNU

bloke down the pub wrote:

There is one word that sums you up Arnu and you know what that is.
Get a job !
Diggerthedog

Like Tamplin got you onside. So far his over zealous employee has physically assaulted a 78 year old opponents supporter and the man himself has failed the fit a proper owner checks :lol:
ARNU

I thought Tamplin was probably iffy. But who else buys into a business that rarely produces a return on there investment? You can't have a dig at me for urging a bit of caution. Sounds like we got the right bloke. My observation about businessman is a fair one. I'm ******** lovely to my clients, do I like them all... no ! They wouldn't know that though. I'm a businessman. Go figure .