Lincoln - Away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Alan

Or discount to get as many as possible to go to a 6 pointer
The Romford Dagger

Mike the Dagger wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:
I haven't lectured anybody?

If you read what i actually said, you'll see I said that from that 5k money, this would be a good one to subsidise. I'm sure you hardcore Dagenham fans would want the best chance of going if you want to as possible.

With the trains not running, cheap coach travel is the next best option.

Though you clearly didn't read that properly did you?
I'm pretty sure that as many people will get to this one as can for a long distance game in midweek which will mean a day off work regardless for most that make the effort. Subsidising the cost of travel by a few quid is the least of peoples worries TBH.

Will the throng of Daggers include you?
I'm not sure what your issue is Mike?

I haven't questioned anyone loyalty or anything like that. I was simply thinking about the more than likely possibility that more daggers will fancy this but be in train problems than for other midweek away games.

It's a big game.

Nope I'll be at the Ipswich Wigan game. Sorry
matt_drfc

Mike the Dagger wrote:

If you read what i actually said, you'll see I said that from that 5k money, this would be a good one to subsidise. I'm sure you hardcore Dagenham fans would want the best chance of going if you want to as possible.

I'm pretty sure that as many people will get to this one as can for a long distance game in midweek which will mean a day off work regardless for most that make the effort. Subsidising the cost of travel by a few quid is the least of peoples worries TBH.

I haven't questioned anyone loyalty or anything like that. I was simply thinking about the more than likely possibility that more daggers will fancy this but be in train problems than for other midweek away games.

It's a big game.

Just shut the f*** up, you're so boring.
grumpy old git

Dagdale wrote:Actually there is a train back to Kings Cross that leaves Lincoln at 21:40, going Newark Castle presume walk to Newark North Gate departs from there 23:07 and get's into the Cross at 1:03, according to the Great Western train site who I always books my trains with. Know crossing town then might become a bit of a nightmare for going East and not sure if TFl Shenfield runs late from Liverpool Street, of course tubes would be closed, maybe a couple of years time may go 24/7 midweek like some lines on weekends. What ever way you look at if it stays like this its gotta be the makings of a classic and 'worth putting the boat out' and those boys need all our support and although never ventured there heard its one of the best grounds for acoustics and quality of ground at this level.
Last TfL service from Liverpool st is at 00.55.
The Romford Dagger

matt_drfc wrote:
Mike the Dagger wrote:

It's a big game.

Just shut the f*** up, you're so boring.[/quote]

Oh dear.

All over absolutely nothing other than a suggestion. No need for you all to get your knickers in a twist.

I'll post if I want to thanks.
Mike the Dagger

There you go...

Maybe you should try http://tractor-boys.com/forum/?
The Romford Dagger

Mike the Dagger wrote:
There you go...

Maybe you should try http://tractor-boys.com/forum/?
Already on the Ipswich forum.

But that doesn't help me when talking about the Dagenham coach travel to Lincoln does it?

I'm gonna bow out of this one here. Didn't mean to upset anyone which has clearly happened. Apologies. Was only a suggestion after a fantastic gesture from the new guy.

Hopefully a win against guiseley today.
NBDag

If Arnu was involved in this, this new moderator would have got involved ages ago calling you all silly and then locked the forum.