Team At The Port

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Was no more then 15 minutes of good football in the whole match, obviously it came from
Us as Southport are not capable. The other 75 minutes was who could aim higher and more aimlessly then the other which if a contest they would have edged.

Did not have a shot on goal until the needless free kick given away by their Keeper then we had 15 minutes of decent stuff. Sadly half time came and spoilt it and when we re-commenced we went back to type. We spent the majority of the second half having balls pumped high into our box and kindly giving it straight back to them, if we had played footballl we would have been in for 10. The fact we scored 4 with no more then six or seven shots at their goal says all you need to know about our opponents . Why we sat so deep second half God only knows

4-1 away you may be thinking wish I was there, you don't beleive me an absoloute dreadful game watched in the bitter cold.
Paul from Barking

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Was no more then 15 minutes of good football in the whole match, obviously it came from
Us as Southport are not capable. The other 75 minutes was who could aim higher and more aimlessly then the other which if a contest they would have edged.

Did not have a shot on goal until the needless free kick given away by their Keeper then we had 15 minutes of decent stuff. Sadly half time came and spoilt it and when we re-commenced we went back to type. We spent the majority of the second half having balls pumped high into our box and kindly giving it straight back to them, if we had played footballl we would have been in for 10. The fact we scored 4 with no more then six or seven shots at their goal says all you need to know about our opponents . Why we sat so deep second half God only knows

4-1 away you may be thinking wish I was there, you don't beleive me an absoloute dreadful game watched in the bitter cold.
Sussex - I value your opinion - Are we good enough to catch Lincoln? Are we good enough to become champions? Good enough for the play-offs or will we disappoint?
Diggerthedog

Not the greatest of performances yesterday but it was never going to be with the ariel bombardment from southport they just did not allow us to get going so fair play to them. I don't really care how win games now just as long as we do.

Heard the Lincoln rearrangement announcement is being held back by BT to see if they can fit it into their schedule.
Alan

Paul from Barking wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Was no more then 15 minutes of good football in the whole match, obviously it came from

Sussex - I value your opinion - Are we good enough to catch Lincoln? Are we good enough to become champions? Good enough for the play-offs or will we disappoint?
Isn't it the mark of a team good enough to be chanpions that they win despite not playing well?

Where we finish is going to be decided in large part by the tough run of games we have coming up after from March.

Lincoln are going to have to play 16 league and at least 2 cup games in 11 weeks. More if they win a cup tie - and
you'd fancy them to beat Boreham Wood in the Trophy. So I wouldn't discount the other teams in the top 4/6 just yet.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Paul from Barking wrote:

Without a shadow of doubt we are good enough , our record against the remainder of the top five proves that. -When we are on it I would say we look the business .

Last 15 minutes of yesterday's first half we were on it , we up the tempo started getting the hall into wide positions and suddenly Southport did not know if it was arse hole or breakfast time. Okie was electric in this period . That was the frustrating thing about yesterday for 15 minutes we looked that good:

Robson the latest Captain just gets better and better and was my mom yesterday.