Chester

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
daggersjeff

Well I couldn't leave Thursday post free!

2-1 daggers
Hawkins and Gutteridge
Auntie Merge

Seeing as they are a team we beat 6-0
I'm going for Daggers 6 Chester 0 ;)
Kevin

They did spank us early in the season, so not taking anything for granted.

However, certainly hoping for the win - maybe a funky little 3-1..?? Be nice for Stilly to have some kind of choice when it comes to the matchday squad..

C'mon you Daggers!! 8-)
durnzo

I'm going so 2nil loss!!!
NBDag

Another clean sheet and another win. Should be flying after beating Tranmere. 3-0
Diggerthedog

Given the two sides form at present can only see a home win.

4-0 home win Hawkins 2, Fejiri and Gutts.
Pie & Mash

Didn't deserve to win that at all.

Still... up to second place :D
AVincelotFlyingLeap

THIS IS HAPPENING. Anyone got Graeme Montgomery's number? Think we might need it
Mike the Dagger

Just when you thought Conference refereeing could not get any worse, step forward Mr Young.

Poor performance but Chester got what they deserved for their antics, nothing.

Well done the subs!
Last edited by Mike the Dagger on Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lcbdagger

Never again this season will I doubt our promotion chances after today... never should have won that
Pie & Mash

Absolute fluke to get the win but you've got to get those kind of results in a promotion season
Adrian

Showed a lot of spirit to come back after generally being poor.
Whitely and Fejiri were the two standouts.
Not sure why Hawkins was getting good singled out so much. He didn't have a good game but others were as poor if not worse.

The ref was probably the weakest I've seen. Got the big calls right (apart from.being shafted into booking Robson for the best tackle in the game by his assistant) but had no control.
I've never seen a referee get in the way of play as much as he did, and stopping their player taking a throw to tell him to hurry up was genius.

Quite enjoyed walking get out listening to Chester supports whinging about our club and supporters while also bragging about having more supporters banned than we've got.
lupins

I think Chester got exactly what they deserved for appalling time-wasting if they had carried on playing they would probably have gone three one up.
The number four was a joke but the referee let them do it he was shocking. We should have had another penalty just before the winner
stanton101

I'm delighted we won, but how we did, God alone only knows. That was absolute robbery, but still sometimes you have to win ugly.
Mom for me was Robson although Whitely won it which was fair enough.
Up to 2nd now, roll on southport.
ARNU

What a game. You know I don't rate Hawkins as a penalty taker so I had the ump after he missed it. Real rollercoaster of a game and I was convinced Hawkins was at fault when he didn't head the ball away prior to their goal. Those around me said it was Justham who called it so that's why Ollie left it. Dunno what do you think. I was also proved wrong when Benno came on. I think I said " were ****** now he won't do anything". Then he hits the bar and Jordan gets the winner. If I was gonna be critical it just seems we switch off and are slow to react. Overall great game and I'll take the 3 points.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !