Chester

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bloke down the pub

ARNU wrote:How many of his kicks go straight in the net ? You seem to mix up my thoughts that Hawkins isn't a great penalty taker with hatred for the man Adrian. Why did he not step up for the 2nd one today ?
He was waiting for your OK
ARNU

bloke down the pub wrote:
ARNU wrote:How many of his kicks go straight in the net ? You seem to mix up my thoughts that Hawkins isn't a great penalty taker with hatred for the man Adrian. Why did he not step up for the 2nd one today ?
He was waiting for your OK
He wouldn't have got it, he's a ropey pen taker.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
leewilson

Mark wrote:Was very impressed with their 9. Amazed he's playing for them tbh.
Alabi won't be at Chester for much longer. Might be being ambitious but he's someone I wouldn't mind us going for if we go up and eventually lose Hawkins. Looked a handful.

Thought Chester were a good side but then that result kind of sums them up this season.

Nice for us to dig a result out. We don't win many after going behind.
Adrian

All but 2 of his penalties have gone straight in. The two that didn't were saved. You were wrong last time your brought this up and still are. It isn't about opinion it's a matter of fact.
It's not hard to work out why he didn't take the second yesterday.
ARNU

So angry over nothing Adrian.
The Romford Dagger

leewilson wrote:
Mark wrote:Was very impressed with their 9. Amazed he's playing for them tbh.
Alabi won't be at Chester for much longer. Might be being ambitious but he's someone I wouldn't mind us going for if we go up and eventually lose Hawkins. Looked a handful.

Thought Chester were a good side but then that result kind of sums them up this season.

Nice for us to dig a result out. We don't win many after going behind.
Is that James Alabi?

Was with Ipswich until we loanee him to Grimsby and then let him go.

No league apppearances though.

Looked alright in a cup game once
Adrian

ARNU wrote:So angry over nothing Adrian.
Nice to see you still have no ability to admit when you're wrong.
Adrian

Mark wrote:Hawkins was told to see it out. Instead he turned his back and stopped.

We were way off mentally today, bad decisions bad concentration. Subs changed the game.

Robson was excellent and a one man defence at times.

Justham took some stick for kicking to Guttridge all the time and his couple of loose passes and really took exception to it. I'm not sure what he expects if he plays us into trouble. Crowd can be a bit negative at times but we were largely awful today which isn't going to elicit a round of applause.
Hawkins should have dealt with it, but what the hell was Boucaud doing after the ball was played back in? Tries to roll his foot over the top of the ball in his own penalty area and gives it away. Shocking.
Mark

Yeah I couldn't quite believe that either. He had a bit of a shocker tbh.
ARNU

Adrian wrote:
ARNU wrote:So angry over nothing Adrian.
Nice to see you still have no ability to admit when you're wrong.
My opinion is that he's a bit of a dodgy penalty taker. I knew he'd miss it,I was right. Fair play to him for stepping back on the 2nd one. I was right behind the goal for the Braintree one,shocker wasn't it ? Now hes missed this one.I was quite sure he had a 2nd attempt at one before too this season and there was one at home this season where it went in off the post,could have gone anywhere. Its subjective isn't it opinion ? Even you aren't saying hes the best penalty taker weve ever had are you ?
Diggerthedog

Adrian wrote:
Mark wrote:Hawkins was told to see it out. Instead he turned his back and stopped.

We were way off mentally today, bad decisions bad concentration. Subs changed the game.

Robson was excellent and a one man defence at times.

Justham took some stick for kicking to Guttridge all the time and his couple of loose passes and really took exception to it. I'm not sure what he expects if he plays us into trouble. Crowd can be a bit negative at times but we were largely awful today which isn't going to elicit a round of applause.
Hawkins should have dealt with it, but what the hell was Boucaud doing after the ball was played back in? Tries to roll his foot over the top of the ball in his own penalty area and gives it away. Shocking.
Hawkins did not deal with is as he had a call from Justham to leave it. John Still confirmed this on player. Not good from Boucard to do that but that's what you get with him. Has been brilliant this season, last week up at Tranmere he dictated everything.
Lcbdagger

No real need to single him out but if we are genuinely concerned, after all these months and years, about Boucaud over playing things or his defensive capabilities then i'm not sure who we've all been watching since he signed... we'll be criticising him for not scoring 30 goals a season next.