Tranmere

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

Lcbdagger wrote:One hell of a team we have with everyone fit. Best away record in the league surely?
Joint best with FGR. Almost identical away record.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Diggerthedog

Chigwellian wrote:I think Corey whitely went off injured
Tight hamstring was tight at Ferriby and troubling him still.
Dagdale

First class performance today, we thoroughly deserved it because we were far better than them right through the team, we fought well for every ball and watched a daggers side with strong positive mind to get the job done, couldn't have asked for more, Donnellan although in the latter stages booked was rock solid and superb, and the new guy from Reading Sheppard what a debut! and even Luke Howell on the right flank looked good coming on second half. Tranmere were creating heaps and maybe a clanger not starting Norwood but to our blessing Tranmere's finishing was dire. Thought we might do it today but to do it like we did , how good was that!
daggersjeff

Am I correct in thinking that we haven't won three consecutive league games since 2008?
Dagger83

daggersjeff wrote:Am I correct in thinking that we haven't won three consecutive league games since 2008?
I thought we did it earlier this season?
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Adrian

Dagger83 wrote:
daggersjeff wrote:Am I correct in thinking that we haven't won three consecutive league games since 2008?
I thought we did it earlier this season?
Twice. Got to 4 a in a row by a quick read on BBC.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Until earlier this year we hadn't done it since the last promotion season I believe
Dagdale

2017, 3 games in have not conceded a single goal, how great would it be to keep that rolling.
Alan

In year we won conference, we were top of table with about 10 to go and one of my mates said to me:

"if we can score the opening goal and keep a clean sheet in our remaining games, we should be ok."
Kevin

Alan wrote:In year we won conference, we were top of table with about 10 to go and one of my mates said to me:

"if we can score the opening goal and keep a clean sheet in our remaining games, we should be ok."
:lol: