How Close Did We Come To This Over Enthusiastic Employee

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Tuesday night I went to the Bognor Regis Town game with Needham. Whilst there I was informed about the goings on at the end of a recent game with a certain Essex Club.

Feelings were already running high about the way a FA Cup Tie was decided earlier in the season when the winning goal was scored in Injury time , Bognor supporters to a Person still believe the goal came from a throw in that went straight in.

So the fuse was lit and simmering nicely when Bognor were awarded a penalty at the same stage of the game in the recent league game with the score at 1-1. Bognor convert the penalty and the referee blows the final whistle. All hell is let loose and it appears that the Essex Club had an over enthusiastic employee amongst their number ,because in the bar after the game the over entusiastic employee has still not calmed down and when approached by a Bognor Supporter about his behaviour of him and his team promptly punched him.

Well you may think the bloke probably provoked him but when it is known the bloke is 78 it really does make you wonder how lucky we are.

By all accounts he left informing all that he will look forward to rubbing the Rocks noses in the dirt if they should meet in the play offs.

So there you are Auntie Merge and Daggers4Eva you are about to be upstaged
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Tuesday night I went to the Bognor Regis Town game with Needham. Whilst there I was informed about the goings on at the end of a recent game with a certain Essex Club.

Feelings were already running high about the way a FA Cup Tie was decided earlier in the season when the winning goal was scored in Injury time , Bognor supporters to a Person still believe the goal came from a throw in that went straight in.

So the fuse was lit and simmering nicely when Bognor were awarded a penalty at the same stage of the game in the recent league game with the score at 1-1. Bognor convert the penalty and the referee blows the final whistle. All hell is let loose and it appears that the Essex Club had an over enthusiastic employee amongst their number ,because in the bar after the game the over entusiastic employee has still not calmed down and when approached by a Bognor Supporter about his behaviour of him and his team promptly punched him.

Well you may think the bloke probably provoked him but when it is known the bloke is 78 it really does make you wonder how lucky we are.

By all accounts he left informing all that he will look forward to rubbing the Rocks noses in the dirt if they should meet in the play offs.

So there you are Auntie Merge and Daggers4Eva you are about to be upstaged

If that's true, I assume the police were called and he was charge for battery?
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well that was the account given to me by a group of Rocks Supporters. The bloke involved is a bit of a character and even I was amazed to learn he was 78 . It appears he has no intention of taking it any further

The thing I picked up on is the hostile attitude they appeared to have and came with a billy big bollocks attitude.

Nasty Barstard was one of the more polite descriptions they used . They have certainly caused a stir at that level and it ain't at all posative.
Diggerthedog

BOOM
Alan

No mention whatsoever of this incident on the Bognor forum. There is a Havant fan alluding to an incident between a Bognor sponsor and one of their officials on Boxing Day though.