Latest update

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
AVincelotFlyingLeap

This seems alright to me; would it be ok if we all moved on from this now? If you have a look at the table we're in serious danger of being promoted you know
durnzo

We'll have none of that positive thinking on here, thank you very much.
Kevin

This seems a decent arrangement to me - Mr Hopkin appears to know his onions from a business perspective, so I'd certainly hope this would be a positive move within the club.

C'mon you Daggers!! 8-)
Mike the Dagger

AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote:This seems alright to me; would it be ok if we all moved on from this now? If you have a look at the table we're in serious danger of being promoted you know
No, you are right of course. No one would care who owns the football club or the state of the finances.

On the field I'd say we are in serious danger of getting a ticket in the play off lottery actually. can't see us winning ot outright at the moment.
Voice of reason

Mike the Dagger wrote:
AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote:This seems alright to me; would it be ok if we all moved on from this now? If you have a look at the table we're in serious danger of being promoted you know
No, you are right of course. No one would care who owns the football club or the state of the finances.

On the field I'd say we are in serious danger of getting a ticket in the play off lottery actually. can't see us winning ot outright at the moment.
It looks a really good solution actually. Everyone involved has the club's best interests at heart
And there are no obvious skeletons in the cupboard to come rattling out later
Or people who might have secret agendas or be a front for others

Thanks Mike for keeping us updated and well done to the consortium who have stepped forward and put their own money in
durnzo

I'll second that. Without Mike I'd have absolutely ****** all idea what was going on, I'm not exactly ITK, rather than the state of general bemusement that I spend most of my life in!!

Hopefully everyone can get behind this and the consortium brings the enthusiasm and vision the club so desperately needs, cos if we get stuck in this league for a couple of seasons then the 1100 Hardy souls who comprise the "family" aren't gonna cut it without extra revenue streams. And that's assuming more don't decide (or should that be realise!!) That there's better things to do on a sat afternoon!!!
ARNU

Any idea what's gonna be done different as no change just makes this a stay of execution. Promotion is a must.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !