Assombalonga

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

I’d heavily back this deal forming an agreement between Tamplin agreeing to waive part or all of the dosh due back to him that gets Thompson partly off the hook…. Again!

Anyway, good luck to ‘em but it is blatantly a Hornchurch Mark II in the making ….. 100%
mickeyblue

wish him the best he prob got a payrise aswell. doubt any money was involved tbh but atleast moves a wage bill for us to sign.

dont think assombalonga a footy league player and hopefully we be footy league next season so good move for both
but we finished 9th!
Alan

Yeah, wish him all the best but he failed to impress in the opportunities he got here and, by sound of it hardly set the world alight whilst on loan.
Daggernewbie

Will not be missed even in my mind was given a fair chance.
steeevooo

Brilliantly the official website manage to spell his name in three completely different ways within the space of three sentences. Still, it's only the official site and therefore the face of the club - what does accuracy matter?!

http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/2 ... 14551.aspx
dagger4eva

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Noticed that too!!

Asombalonga

Assombalonga

Assamblaonga

Hideous !!
Lcbdagger

Scored on his debut I believe... I still think he was unlucky not to get more game time, especially with Fejiri out injured.
hockley dagger

Having seen him rip apart Sudbury's defence in the Ryman North last year (the league winners) I suspect he'll score for fun at that level.