Fan kicked out

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

It's amazing the mystical powers people get when they know a steward or 2 are gonna save them from a full on kicking. I saw a similar thing recently at close quarters where one little lairy bloke and his mates thought they'd abuse a doorman . Little blokes mystical powers and his mates deserted him as he was left picking up his own teeth from the floor. A few years ago he'd have been stabbed with a bayonet. My point being why be like that ? You really don't know what you're dealing with offering out large groups of strangers. And in this instance over nothing more important than a goal being scored. I saw this from a distance last night so dunno the individuals concerned but forgive me for seeing this as yet more moronic behaviour whoever was at fault.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
leewilson

https://twitter.com/puffpuff65/status/8 ... 8186053632

More of a case of a few giving the rest a bad name. Goading away fans has always happened in football. It's the ones who take it too far and turn it into a confrontation/fight that's ridiculous.
Paul from Barking

ARNU wrote:It's amazing the mystical powers people get when they know a steward or 2 are gonna save them from a full on kicking. I saw a similar thing recently at close quarters where one little lairy bloke and his mates thought they'd abuse a doorman . Little blokes mystical powers and his mates deserted him as he was left picking up his own teeth from the floor. A few years ago he'd have been stabbed with a bayonet. My point being why be like that ? You really don't know what you're dealing with offering out large groups of strangers. And in this instance over nothing more important than a goal being scored. I saw this from a distance last night so dunno the individuals concerned but forgive me for seeing this as yet more moronic behaviour whoever was at fault.
The long and short of it is that we need to bring back the birch for most of this type of thing but for Trolls called Digger The Dog, only the noose of the hangman's rope is adequate - capital punishment is in order.....
ARNU

Well despite diggerthedog being a bit excitable I'm not sure we necessarily need to hang him just yet.I do think that social standards have slipped and they used to cane me when I was at school on a daily basis. Whether that taught me to behave or not I can't be sure but it bloody hurt and did make us at least think things thru before doing them. Again I think it's upbringing. If I got caned at school there was no way I'd have told my parents like these babies today, I'd have just got belted again for getting in trouble in the first place. I'm not saying violence is the answer but certainly discipline has all but gone.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
DaggerJoel11

Auntie Merge wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:More songs about Jimmy Saville too ... classy
Was that our fans or theirs? Because from where I was sitting it sounded like theirs. Although I could be wrong.
It was ours. They started a chant about someone being one of their own, but before they could get to the third line where they stated who that person was, one fan interjected with 'Jimmy Saville' and then that chant was repeated.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Paul from Barking

ARNU wrote:Well despite diggerthedog being a bit excitable I'm not sure we necessarily need to hang him just yet.I do think that social standards have slipped and they used to cane me when I was at school on a daily basis. Whether that taught me to behave or not I can't be sure but it bloody hurt and did make us at least think things thru before doing them. Again I think it's upbringing. If I got caned at school there was no way I'd have told my parents like these babies today, I'd have just got belted again for getting in trouble in the first place. I'm not saying violence is the answer but certainly discipline has all but gone.
I had thought capital punishment for Digger the Dog excessive myself too.... but with all this blood-lust stuff going on and around which the public lap up, We could build a gallows in the centre circle as our half-time entertainment whilst providing a good service to sociey. I'll even come on in my Freddie Starr bloomers and Doc Martins to pull the handle (having done the funny walk first)....

I know - the rest of you came to see the football but DtD thinks this is all good stuff at the ground and family oriented entertainment.

Seeg-Hale in my faux-duetch accent Yavoolenzie bitter dankershoen???
Diggerthedog

Have you taken your medicine today Paul?
Alan

On a serious note, incidents like last night will be taken into account when considering whether to continue offering TBS tickets next season.
Daggernewbie

Alan wrote:On a serious note, incidents like last night will be taken into account when considering whether to continue offering TBS tickets next season.
If we go up there segregation be back in force anyway.
Alan

Thought we had some shared games in league 2.
Daggernewbie

Alan wrote:Thought we had some shared games in league 2.
There might have been but that was on the day not season ticket.
Alan

Which is why I said TBS tickets, not TBS Season tickets, but I'm pretty sure there were TBS combo season tickets last year.

Similar debate on their board to some we have had on here:

"The behaviour by some of our fans was not warranted and the middle aged man getting excited should really have known better!
The song sung out to the young girl which walked in front of our stand was disgusting, this could have been YOUR daughter, niece or sister!"

And

"That's exactly why I do not attend matches anymore much prefer to listen to commentary instead of having to listen to foul mouthed idiot teenagers and their supposed betters. I realise it is no different whatever ground you go too but it is part of the society we have bred and I and many of my friends want no part of it."
Diggerthedog

Bit sad if anyone stops going football because of a handful of idiots out of 1200. I see idiots in all walks of life but don't stop doing things.

You get idiots on transport in pubs, parks that act a lot worse then what I have witnessed at all of our games. Seems like people on forums love any excuse to moan or an excuse to not actually get of your arse and support your team. Stay indoors in the safe wrapped up in cotton wall you'll all be much safer.
GideaParkDagger

Im a bit annoyed really, they all shouted 'You Fantastic Daggers' like proper twats and nobody comes and praises that lot for shouting that. I Mean Auntie asked them to say that instead of You F***ing Daggers. I mean any other suggestions to sound more idiotic?? Well done lads for saying Fantastic! Good Eggs
mickeyblue

tbf the fella and a few of the lot are a bunch of morons. goading the away fans with wanker signs and stuff is just plain stupid. saying that 90% of the away fans this year a samll % have done the same but hey ho you get idiots in every walk of life.
and whoever said the halfway line crew made the singing is correct as this lot in tbs is the half the er halfway line crew in the sieve.
not attending something you like because of something you dont like is just plain stupid. f me i hate working maybe i give that a miss lol.

if we stay in lower leagues i can see us having a problem or 2 with inocent fans getting dragged in. ie some horrible little oik getting hold of the first fan walking out the ground pondfield road end just because our idiotic oiks who couldnt fight a wet paper bag wound them up.

wont be long and we lose tbs as others have said. for me id be gutted as its pretty decent view and good atmosphere apart from a few silly moments. banter with home fans should be just that, not wanker signs or any sort of anger ffs there just supporting there team lets just out sing em
but we finished 9th!