Bury road end roof.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Bout time I wheeled this one out again. Having stood under some pretty flimsy piece of shite roofs over the years I can't imagine it being too expensive to replicate the effort we stood under at Braintree the other day over the bury road end.

Let argument and futile abuse commence.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mark

But why? It's money we don't need to spend. I stand out there and there's probably about 3 games a season where the rain forces me under the sieve, which is a decent view anyway. Seems pointless to me.
Diggerthedog

Sieve and bury should just be closed and all in the TBS will save money and make money from the bar plus create a better atmosphere. Away fans can have the AGP dodgy money stand.
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:Sieve and bury should just be closed and all in the TBS will save money and make money from the bar plus create a better atmosphere. Away fans can have the AGP dodgy money stand.
Yes I agree. However if you tear a bit of sieve roof off and cover the bury end we'd all fit in there and be nearer the exit.
Daggernewbie

Diggerthedog wrote:Sieve and bury should just be closed and all in the TBS will save money and make money from the bar plus create a better atmosphere. Away fans can have the AGP dodgy money stand.
Sieve all day why would I want to spend £4 on shitty beer in plastic glasses and Arnu buy a bigger umbrella :D
daggersjeff

No ones stopping you going in the TBS...think youre wrong about the atmosphere.....not known a seating area with any ....apart from when everyone stands....and if youre going to stand...you may as well stay in the sieve!!

:lol:
ARNU

Such ambition ! Only want a poxy roof over the end. You'd think with building firms sponsoring us they'd build a roof there or can't Chigwell construction stretch to such an ambitious project ?
Mike the Dagger

ARNU wrote:Such ambition ! Only want a poxy roof over the end. You'd think with building firms sponsoring us they'd build a roof there or can't Chigwell construction stretch to such an ambitious project ?
A bit late this, don't artists usually release "Greatest Hits" before Christmas?

ARNU

Dunno why we can't have a few radiators in the sieve to switch on last night too.
ARNU

Dunno why we can't have a few radiators in the sieve to switch on last night too.
NickMurphy

Could have done with a couple of plasma screens to watch the Darts on last night as well while we're at it ;)