Refs in this league

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
steeevooo

Mark wrote:I won't disagree that he's not been as consistent and as reliable as he was in his first stint but I'm not really convinced the first booking was a yellow let alone a foul either. The guy was miles offside and I don't think he made much contact.
To be fair Mark, the first one happened right in front of me and it was completely needless. Yes, he did look offside, but once the flag stays down then you have to keep playing, and there was absolutely no need for Doe to even raise his hands into the player. Whilst contact may not have been excessive, Doe definitely did give him a little push. It was a stupid foul, to go with the collection of silly fouls that we've seen all season throughout our squad.
Mark

steeevooo wrote:
Mark wrote:I won't disagree that he's not been as consistent and as reliable as he was in his first stint but I'm not really convinced the first booking was a yellow let alone a foul either. The guy was miles offside and I don't think he made much contact.
To be fair Mark, the first one happened right in front of me and it was completely needless. Yes, he did look offside, but once the flag stays down then you have to keep playing, and there was absolutely no need for Doe to even raise his hands into the player. Whilst contact may not have been excessive, Doe definitely did give him a little push. It was a stupid foul, to go with the collection of silly fouls that we've seen all season throughout our squad.
Yeah probably fair enough.