Braintree Away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Thought I would start an on the pitch thread as we're having a decent season.

Should be a good number of us despite the lack of trains. They have picked up under their new manager who was assistant to Still at Luton. Hopefully we continue our away form and get a win.

Happy Xmas everyone I asked Santa for a play off spot said delivery will be 4 months late!
Kevin

How easy is it to park there?

Thinking of poodling along to burn off a bit of Turkey :D

Fingers crossed we won't give them a three goal start..

Feliz Navidad - c'mon you Daggers!!
Sagres

Kevin wrote:How easy is it to park there?
There is a small car-park at the ground or street parking
Daggernewbie

Just to let everyone know who`s going I was informed it`s a non segregated game so you drink in there club house or drink in the pub down the road,but as you know things can change on the day so check first.
Pondfield Dagger

wow what a game...1-0 up quite comfortable first 30 mins, then absolutely woeful after.

once doe had yellow card, and going around the field with the hump you knew what was going to happen how many red cards unbelievable the fella. and then down to 9 with magnus` injury. hope he is ok looked nasty..the size of a golf ball on his face..unreal.

must have been about 400 daggers fans i reckon, we will never know the real figure lol...had no idea where to go once i got in the ground...no segregation it was like going back 20 years..