MOTION OF NO CONFIDENCE IN THE BOARD??????

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
diggerdagger1

I am told by a third party that a motion of no confidence in the board was submitted to the club over the weekend having been signed by at least 4 members ( the minimum required for such a motion ) who make up at least 5 per cent of the total membership.

If this is true the motion will be discussed and voted on by the members at the forthcoming agm.

As a member the last communication I received from the club was dated 25th Novembet 2016. This is the letter that MTD was given permission to disclose on a previous thread. I am currently awaiting with interest the confirmed date of the agm and the details of the new consortium investment plan.
Alan

Anyone voting for this needs to have a plan b - what happens if the board go? Will they be putting themselves up for election? What would they bring if they did? Oh, and would they put up the loans the current board do?
Daggernewbie

Alan wrote:Anyone voting for this needs to have a plan b - what happens if the board go? Will they be putting themselves up for election? What would they bring if they did? Oh, and would they put up the loans the current board do?
I agree with you hopefully who ever they are who put forward the no confidence in the board have a back plan. Basically no money coming in no club.