Player of the (half) season so far...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge

Who so far has been our best player this season?

Justham
5%
Widdowson
No votes
Doe
10%
Staunton
5%
Robinson
No votes
Boucaud
43%
Whitely
5%
Maguire-Drew
5%
Hawkins
24%
Other
5%

Total votes: 21
NBDag

We're halfway through our first season, so I thought I'd ask- Who so far would you say gets your vote for Player of the Season, and how does it compare to your prediction before the season started? Before anyone moans- I was restricted to 10 spaces and tried to base the shortlist on appearances as a start. And before anyone moans that Raymond should be in there then- in true democratic style I omitted him from the list in favour of Boucaud who I happen to be voting for.
ARNU

Boucard player of the season already for me. I knew he was a great player and after the shit he got last season to stay here and be so instrumental this season I'd give him the award now.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
BarkingRambo

I voted other because for me its Fejiri. Hes very quickly become a very important player for us, as the club struggling to win a game since he was injured shows.

Special mention for Bouchard. I always liked him but I admit he was never good consistently for the last 2 years, suddenly this season he has become another vital performer for the club.
Mike the Dagger

ARNU wrote:Boucard player of the season already for me. I knew he was a great player and after the shit he got last season to stay here and be so instrumental this season I'd give him the award now.
Phippo

Boucaud, but special mention for the injured Fejiri (very much missed).
leewilson

BarkingRambo wrote:I voted other because for me its Fejiri. Hes very quickly become a very important player for us, as the club struggling to win a game since he was injured shows.

Special mention for Bouchard. I always liked him but I admit he was never good consistently for the last 2 years, suddenly this season he has become another vital performer for the club.
Fejiri is very good but I think the problems are more down to the number of injuries than him personally being injured. I'd much rather Fejiri get injured than Whitely, who has that ability to do something from nothing. I think had say Maguire Drew got injured instead, we'd still be about where we are now. Tiredness and lack of bodies is the issue.
Dagdale

Quite right Boucard being picked by many and how well he has come on so well this term but I'm going to divert as after November being such an awful month of home hammerings one player I've noticed who has really battled in and given it all even when its dire viewing is Corey Whitely, and top man at winning the ball back on so many occasions