Takes you back

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

diggerdagger1 wrote:all very sad really as I know and like mike.
You do?

Come have a chat next Saturday. It'll be very quiet most likely.
diggerdagger1

Mike...... Can't be at the trophy game? Will be at the Dover game tomorrow if that is any good? Going with my son and nephew. The nephew who lost his mother to Alzheimer's. The person you were crying into your blue and white scarf about you know my fake indignation. What about TRD suggestion works for me? What do you reckon? Btw where's the ignore button.....can you help?
Mike the Dagger

diggerdagger1 wrote:Mike...... Can't be at the trophy game? Will be at the Dover game tomorrow if that is any good? Going with my son and nephew. The nephew who lost his mother to Alzheimer's. The person you were crying into your blue and white scarf about you know my fake indignation. What about TRD suggestion works for me? What do you reckon? Btw where's the ignore button.....can you help?
Nope, not at Dover, but if you know me, then drop me a PM and introduce yourself properly. I'm sure we can clear all this misunderstanding up. I'd be pretty sure we agree on 90% of this really.

It's you that is hiding behind a keyboard not me... you know exactly who I am.

And the Alzheimer's thing remains fake indignation, sorry.
Don Beech 3

Mike the Dagger wrote:http://www.espn.co.uk/football/blog/the ... rriby-lose

Remember the Leigh RMI one??
All good but not quite as good as the journey on the ferry from Tilbury Town getting to Gravesend
Phippo

There appears to be an awful amount of "in fighting" on this forum in recent weeks! Could this be because the team are doing a lot better then most of us expected, and some of us need another outlet to let off steam?