Crowds

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bloke down the pub

ARNU wrote:How many people extra will this produce ? 50-60 ? Hardly gonna get a Hillsboro like crush are we ? I'm not even going to that game myself and no one even wants my st for nothing that day !

What a strange comment .Bad taste .even for you . Nob
ARNU

bloke down the pub wrote:
ARNU wrote:How many people extra will this produce ? 50-60 ? Hardly gonna get a Hillsboro like crush are we ? I'm not even going to that game myself and no one even wants my st for nothing that day !

What a strange comment .Bad taste .even for you . Nob
But delicate lunch boy ! Had you down as an odd mark not a prude. Describing a crowd as a Hillsboro like crush is not at all insensitive in this context. If someone remotely sensible is truly offended I'd retract the comment, you however are a dry lunch.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
diggerdagger1

Adrian......my apologies. I must have missed something. What exactly are the club proposing that is new? Mate for and fiver and kids for a quid have both been tried before. Or is there a new idea coming from the club? Can someone explain what it is?
Adrian

diggerdagger1 wrote:Adrian......my apologies. I must have missed something. What exactly are the club proposing that is new? Mate for and fiver and kids for a quid have both been tried before. Or is there a new idea coming from the club? Can someone explain what it is?
Doing for two games in a row. Doing it for a televised game.
Adrian

Diggerthedog wrote:It is certainly not difficult to do it on the day unless your name is Thompson or Adrian it seems.

Here is a voucher and a fiver........walks through turnstile.......job done.

If people can't manage that perhaps they should not allowed out alone in the big bad world or they will get swindled.
We have people who struggle to hand over a season ticket or cash now.
You seem to miss ye by where the season ticket holder would need to be present - you know to prove that the voucher is coming from a season ticket.

It's easy to say how easy something is when you're not the one actually having to think about every part of it.
Diggerthedog

Adrian wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:It is certainly not difficult to do it on the day unless your name is Thompson or Adrian it seems.

If people can't manage that perhaps they should not allowed out alone in the big bad world or they will get swindled.
We have people who struggle to hand over a season ticket or cash now.
You seem to miss ye by where the season ticket holder would need to be present - you know to prove that the voucher is coming from a season ticket.

It's easy to say how easy something is when you're not the one actually having to think about every part of it.
Why does the season ticket holder need to be present? I give a spare ticket to people most games and just give them the voucher I'm not present and they have no issues getting in.

It is a simple concept why your trying to make it difficult i'm not so sure.
DaggerJoel11

Crowds traditionally drop around Winter time. It happened last year around the Morecambe/Oxford games where we averaged 700. Nothing to worry about providing we regain form.
dagger4eva

DaggerJoel11 wrote:Crowds traditionally drop around Winter time. It happened last year around the Morecambe/Oxford games where we averaged 700. Nothing to worry about providing we regain form.
Not true.

Last year our 3 home, league games drew substantially larger home crowds than 700.

Oxford (1295)
Plymouth (1353)
Bristol Rovers (1217)

An average of 1288 despite all the shit having to be endured was a remarkable effort.
dagger4eva

Ok it was 'only' the FA Trophy and no doubt lots were out xmas shopping but yesterday saw a home gate of just 483.

That should be more worrying than the result.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Would also give us fans who don't live local a chance .

Suppose it is to get the email accounts on the database for marketing ,if we ever do such things