Torquay 5/1 tonight

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Pie & Mash

Might be worth a few quid given how woeful we've been at home
diggerdagger1

Pie & mash......blimey that is long odds do you know what rhe daggers odds are I suspect long odds on. Not at the game tonight sp might have a dabble on my William hill credit account. What do you reckon on the elf cup ties as I might do a treble?
ThatRoundThing

Torquay are now 6/1 with at least 3 bookies (Oddschecker). Daggers are generally 1/2
ThatRoundThing

Torquay to score is 8/11 (Daggers no clean sheet) with Bet 365.
I will probably include that in a treble with Both Lincoln and Chester to win either half. That gives me 1.87/1 and may add Barrow to score for a 4fold taking me to 2.74/1
Auntie Merge

ThatRoundThing wrote:Torquay are now 6/1 with at least 3 bookies (Oddschecker). Daggers are generally 1/2
Torquay are not going to win 6-1.
Daggers to win 6-0 :) :D :D :D :D :D :D

(sorry couldn't resist it).
Diggerthedog

The Torquay club coach was cancelled and the players are either in a Minibus or driving themselves. Hopefully with Andre back we will have some calm going forward and not the panic recently witnessed.

Wrap up warm kids its going to be cold.

Attendance 1086 with 102 brass monkeys. 3-1 win.
SUSSEX DAGGER

A truly dreadful team .If they improve 100% they will still be poor. No excuses tonight they are waiting to get beat
daggersjeff

0-0 HT
Hawkins off Benno 34 mins
Pie & Mash

Hope you all got on ;)

Peee esss: I'm not happy we're losing before someone pipes up
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well I would have eaten Arnu hat.Two defeats in just over a month to a team like that really is a wake up call, no excuses any team with our ambitions will not go anywhere with results like this. Well at least the crows have been fed
TommyD&R

It'd help if every keeper didn't play a blinder against us at home. Really sloppy tonight, didn't really deserve anything to be honest.
Mike the Dagger

To be fair they missed some proper sitters. Could have been 4 or 5 again.
Diggerthedog

Injuries or not that was very poor tonight. Torquay much the better side. Halfway fm through the season and now 6th, would have taken that 23 games ago.
RampantDuke

Very poor tonight. Our work around their box was sloppy and downright clueless. Summed up by the last attack of the game - great cross from Guttridge but nobody following up the keepers parry. Easy goal right there - didn't take it. No invention going forward, no real width and weak at the back, allowed them to run through us too many times. Need to improve quickly or we will be struggling to beat Worthing/Hemel in the FAT. Might be 6th now but can't see us finishing above 12th if we carry on like this at home.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Dagdale

Deeply disappointed with that performance tonight, the last three home games looking at this one there shouldn't be any excuses why we should not have won it especially with Doey and Boucard back. The longer the game went on Torquay grew more confidence, we were so open again at the back and how they didn't put those two sitters away second half especially the Blissett one is beyond belief, all he had to do was head it down on basically an empty goal and he went up, so really amazed it didn't end up 3-0. Really shocking on a freezing night. Up against it now with Dover coming away Saturday and looks another one gone away with an injury with Hawkins hobbling down tunnel, his replacement Benson , is he really fit or sorry but he just don't seem to be moving out and creating something.