FA Trophy

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Any news on the draw?
ThatRoundThing

I believe the draw is sometime between now and 1pm, but can't as yet find any live feed.
Diggerthedog

Thanks, decent local away game please.
Mike the Dagger

Home to Hemel or Worthing

Diggerthedog

Thanks Mike.

Worthing - Ryman Prem promoted only last season via play offs average gate 500.

Hemel - Conference South for past two seasons, average gate 380.
diggerdagger1

Thanks Mike......dare I say it another FAVOURABLE draw BUT beware f c Halifax town comes to mind!
TommyD&R

Hemel have Monty and Matt Saunders so they might win in the last minute but at least no corners will go past the first man if Saunders still takes them.
Mike the Dagger

Hemel 0 Worthing 1 in the replay
Diggerthedog

Ticket information for the Dagger's Buildbase FA Trophy 1st Round game against Worthing on Saturday 10th December.
Don't miss out on our reduced prices for our Buildbase FA Trophy home fixture agaisnt Worthing, season tickets are not valid for cup games, so make sure you get your tickets for the game.

Please note that the TBS stand will be closed for this game for both home and away fans and the AGP Steel Family Stand will be open for Away Fans.

Junior & Under 10 tickets are reduced to £1.00 in advance but go up to £5.00 on the day.

Admission prices for the game:

Carling & Family Stand:
Adults - £12.00
Concessions - £8.00
10-16 - £1.00* in advance £5.00 on the day
Under 10's - £1.00* in advance £5.00 on the day
*when purchased with an adult ticket.

Terraces:
Adults - £10.00
Concessions - £6.00
10-16 - £1.00* in advance £5.00 on the day
Under 10s - £1.00* in advance £5.00 on the day
*when purchased with an adult ticket.

Individual tickets can also be purchased on-line, on the phone and in the club shop.

Purchase:
Online:www.daggerstickets.co.uk
Phone: 020 8592 1549 ext 21
Club shop: Opening Times

Read more at http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/2 ... BKEoQCT.99

Why is the TBS closed? The best seats, facilities and views in the stadium. Another failure.
Alan

I'm guessing because council have stipulated a specific number of stewards are required for that stand even if there are 2 people in it and on those admission prices it's not financially viable to open it.
Mike the Dagger

Alan wrote:I'm guessing because council have stipulated a specific number of stewards are required for that stand even if there are 2 people in it and on those admission prices it's not financially viable to open it.
Damn you and your damn logic.

Blame it on the new consortium plotting or something.
Phippo

FA cup and FA trophy, comparable pricing! No thanks!
Diggerthedog

Alan wrote:I'm guessing because council have stipulated a specific number of stewards are required for that stand even if there are 2 people in it and on those admission prices it's not financially viable to open it.
So shut the sieve and put everyone in the TBS?
Adrian

Diggerthedog wrote:
So shut the sieve and put everyone in the TBS?
Drop prices to encourage people to attend and then restrict attendance by closing get off the largest part of the ground?
That doesn't make sense.
diggerdagger1

My understanding is that the tbs is shut for financial reasons. The club will save a lot on stewarding fees. Would have done it for Wealdstone and Halifax if they could have but both Wealdstone and Halifax said they would bring more than 250 fans. the family stand holds 250 and Worthing have said they will not bring that many. It's bath city all over again. The season ticket holders in the family stand and rbs stand will be offered the best seats in the darling stand. But let's be honest who thinks we will get more than 1000? Any takers? That could be a good fundraiser guess the crowd. Anybody remember those days at away games when they run the guess the crowd competitions?