FA Trophy

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Adrian wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
Alan wrote:I'm guessing because council have stipulated a specific number of stewards are required for that stand even if there are 2 people in it and on those admission prices it's not financially viable to open it.
So shut the sieve and put everyone in the TBS?
Drop prices to encourage people to attend and then restrict attendance by closing get off the largest part of the ground?
That doesn't make sense.
What has the largest part of the ground got to do with anything especially when there is hardly ever anyone in it? if your dropping prices and don't have the best facilities available then how can you encourage fans to attend?
Adrian

Diggerthedog wrote:
Adrian wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
So shut the sieve and put everyone in the TBS?
Drop prices to encourage people to attend and then restrict attendance by closing get off the largest part of the ground?
That doesn't make sense.
What has the largest part of the ground got to do with anything especially when there is hardly ever anyone in it? if your dropping prices and don't have the best facilities available then how can you encourage fans to attend?
The Sieve still has more home support in it than the TBS does. If we drop the prices to get more people in and then restrict the attendance by about half the capacity of he ground by closing he largest part of it, then you've somewhat defeated the point of dropping prices.
There are a lot of people that have no interest in sitting.
What has quality of facilities got to do with anything?
Diggerthedog

I have no intention of sitting either I stand in the TBS, watch sky sports at half time in the warm, have a piss in very nice toilets and to top it off have the option of a beer. What facilities does the Sieve offer exactly?

I'm talking about encouraging new fans not people that get annoyed if someone is standing in their spot in the Sieve.