WHAT THE F IS GOING ON

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Ok today was always going to be hard , the score flattered them slightly once again the goalkeeper plays a blinder but the better team won.

But what about the state of our pitch absoloutely shocking state , there was holes in the Bury Road End Penalty box filled in with sand.

Sorry but what the hell is happening to our Club we are not giving ourselves a chance expecting us to play on that , far to many games being played on it.
Djdagger

Pitch problems are there because there is no money for equipment, or anything half decent needed to treat it, and tbh it is only going to get worse unless money is made available.
Diggerthedog

We did not lose because of the pitch. Wait until we go Braintree then you can moan.
Auntie Merge

Djdagger wrote:Pitch problems are there because there is no money for equipment, or anything half decent needed to treat it, and tbh it is only going to get worse unless money is made available.
Can you be more specific please?
We've never had any money but the pitch has never been in such a bad state. (I wasn't there today, but parts of it were in a state before the Gateshead game).

We've also had more games played on it this season.
Dagdale

That's exactly what I bought up to my buddy next to me before kick-off mate, being in the TBS looking down to the right of centre I was horrified, a small paddy field, and I certainly didn't notice it like that against Gateshead. Most of last season a comment that ran out of me regularly how good nick our pitch was even when the foxes were turning up and would congratulate Ian on almost a weekly basis.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Diggerthedog wrote:We did not lose because of the pitch. Wait until we go Braintree then you can moan.
AS I SAID THE BETTER TEAM WON. At what point did I lay the blame on the pitch , please enlighten me.

If the pitch is all about money then that is a false economey because further injuries are certain on what in parts looks like an allotment.

Any bad weather and we can look forward to a few extra Tuesday nights me thinks.

Manager can't be happy with what his team are being asked to perform on .

How we are continuing to allow a Youth Team play on it beggers beleif
Diggerthedog

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:We did not lose because of the pitch. Wait until we go Braintree then you can moan.
AS I SAID THE BETTER TEAM WON. At what point did I lay the blame on the pitch , please enlighten me.

If the pitch is all about money then that is a false economey because further injuries are certain on what in parts looks like an allotment.

Any bad weather and we can look forward to a few extra Tuesday nights me thinks.

Manager can't be happy with what his team are being asked to perform on .

How we are continuing to allow a Youth Team play on it beggers beleif
What chance are we giving ourselves playing on that.

There are patches clearly where the goalkeepers train when warming up. But yes far too many games now played on it.
Chigwellian

We can surely stop the Tamplin team from playing on it now
NBDag

Dagenham are currently advertising for a new grounds man
Mike the Dagger

NBDag wrote:Dagenham are currently advertising for a new grounds man
Interesting. I thought the ex West Ham guy had taken over.

Holy pitch Batman...