Daggers Resign Magnus Okuonghae

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Don't normally have much faith in signing yesterday men but this one is an exception. Good news me thinks.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Phippo

Thought he was injury prone at Colchester? Just what we need in our present situation! May he be a tower of strength in the middle of our defence (starting tomorrow?).
BarkingRambo

It's good to see him back. a tough tackler (as anyone that's seen the Colchester footage when he knocked himself and Vincelot unconscious) and someone of quality that means Hawkins can play up front
leewilson

Little bit wary about the fact he's not had a club so won't be match fit. Hopefully he doesn't show too much ring rust.
RayleighDagger1986

I thought the club needed investment so where have we found extra cash to sign someone even if it's for the next 5 weeks
ayrisdagger

I am glad that now we have 4 good centre backs for this division. If we can keep the majority of our squad fit, extend Magnus' stay and extend Maggie-Drews loan deal then I think top 5 is in the bag. But as we all know, this is not a generous division. Get 3 points today and Tuesday vs Torquay then only two points off the top.