Barrow..

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Kevin

Looks a pretty tricky one for tomorrow - Barrow have been on a great run of form.

Also looks to be a fair task for us to be able to put an actual team out on the pitch - would certainly take a draw from this one..

C'mon you Daggers!!
ARNU

Draw would be a good return I think.I'll take the point now.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Phippo

Let's put an end to their unbeaten run (please).
daggersjeff

Wheres Boucaud?

Injured or International duty? We don't look the same team without him this season.
Magnus straight back in the starting X1
daggersjeff

0-1 42 mins
daggersjeff

FFS!! 0-2 injury time first half
ARNU

Shepherd had a nightmare.Should have been subbed after the 2nd goal (Which was his fault entirely)yes hes young and inexperienced but the 2 clowns on the touchline should have seen it weren't working way before that.Then the lad gifts them their 3rd.When we're losing (and I love the bloke) but Corey needs to just pass the ball and stop ******** about doing backheels and stepovers.Widdowson obviously going for the games longest passback from corners record and I'm totally underwhelmed with anything Raymond does.We weren't worthy of anything today and you know weve had it when they wheel out Benson.

Barrow keeper had an excellent game unlike anyone in a daggers shirt today.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Alan

Poor today, but their keeper made three fantastic saves - they loaned him in from forest yesterday and he's Sweden's under 21 keeper and played in the olympics this year.

We desperately need some of the 7 injured first teamers back. I'm not going to be too hard on those filling in - you can carry a few second choice/kids, but not this many.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Bad Day Arnu , would be worried if not creating anything but we did plenty against a well organised side.

Can't gift goals like we did today you highlight two and the penalty was a soft one .

Big chance to get this out of our systeam Tuesday, we play one of the worse if not worst side I have seen all season. Equipment man better bring plenty of balls I tell you now .

Injuries have devastated us even the boss I hear is on the sick
SUSSEX DAGGER

[quote="Alan"]Poor today, but their keeper made three fantastic saves - they loaned him in from forest yesterday and he's Sweden's under 21 keeper and played in the olympics this year.

Well if the other four were not fantastic they were certainly very good. He has made cracking saves at 0-0, 0-2 1-3 twice . Certainly been the Ground to see quality Goalkeeping this year if nothing else
Diggerthedog

The fact we're still creating chances even though we have half a team missing against a team who are 3 months unbeaten says a lot.You can't fault the effort and yes we have come up short today but unlike previous years I'm not disappointed, once everyone is fit who knows what we're capable of.

If you had offered me a play off spot in August I would have bit your hand off, just look at York for what can really go wrong when you drop a league.