Maidstone

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

1-0 up at Half time. Keep going lads.
NBDag

Good win. Anyone know if Doe was injured when he went off? Don't understand why Assombaloga and Heard weren't used today. Especially if JMD and Guttridge are as knackered as they say
dagger4eva

TOP quality result that on the fake pitch. Was worried after the Sutton game, but they manage to defy some people (me included) & follow up Saturdays win with another 3 points.

6/6 after the Gateshead Horror show and disappointing cup result is a super return!
Auntie Merge

Fantastic result.
Diggerthedog

Cracking result that. Can't believe Doe is now injured!
BarkingRambo

Hope it ain't serious with Doe, with it seeming like Still prefers Hawkins to take over at centre back it would feel like a double loss for the club.

Brilliant result tonight especially with FGR and Tranmere drawing with each other. I would almost call this a 6 pointer of a result
DI Mike Dashwood

Excellent result. We were not brilliant but had a little bit to much quality in the crucial areas. They should have done better from couple of first half corners and then Justham had to make one good save in each half. We did have chances though and JMD came close on three occasions in second half. We just about shaded it I would say. The lad Shepherd did well at right back and Hawkins did very well at centre half in second period.

Very enjoyable evening. Nice set up, decent pint in their bar and good catering facilities. Stood in with their lot behind the goal and they were good bunch
shoreyda2nd

Thought we were very solid 2nd half, restricted them to very little whilst we really should've had a 2nd (JMD headed over from 2 yards and then hit the bar).

Doe has done his hamstring but he was walking ok after the game so hopefully not serious. Hawks did well, Staunton was my motm but tbh nobody had a bad game.
RayleighDagger1986

What a result and Hawkins played a blinder at centre half
SUSSEX DAGGER

Good result but at what price . Doe will be out at least three weeks and it looks like we will lose our hit man for Centre Half duties.

Maidstone fan said Doe was best player on pitch first half ,hard to disagree with so well done big man for filling in massive shoes second half.

Personally was dreading him losing his footing which is what was occuring first half.

All in all poor game with the opposistion not likely to score in a £10 brothel with a free voucher.

Four bits of quality The goal, JMD heading over when a goal looked a cert ,when he hit the bar and the save at the death.

Strange the choice of Benno, needed pace up there second half so to me Assombologia was the
Unused key to opening the door.

Never going to see a classic on the plastic Matt and get them on a grass pitch I think we will smash them.

So the team continues to Defie the weekly kick in the bollocks ,it remains to be seen if tonight we got the biggest one of the lot injury wise.

Can't complain about the effort but can't help but think with our best eleven both York and Maidstone would have been torn a new one