How many points will we get from 4 games.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Daggernewbie

We have four games left this month how many points would you be happy with ? me 12 points but in reality 6 points minimum .
Diggerthedog

Tough games, we have more points than last season already so not too disappointing if we don't get any but would like 5 keep us in touch of play off.
Mark

Think we'll get 4. And that isn't a bad tally tbh. Obviously 6 or 7 would be great.
Phippo

Think "we are" being very pessimistic on here! I will be very disappointed with less then 7 more from the 4 games.
Sagres

Minimum of 6pts
A S dagger97

Phippo wrote:Think "we are" being very pessimistic on here! I will be very disappointed with less then 7 more from the 4 games.
I agree
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
The Romford Dagger

York (a) - 1-1
Maidstone (a) 1-2
Barrow (h) 3-1
Torquay (h) 0-0

8/12
Daggernewbie

Well we have 6 point`s from 2 games now for the next 2 games
daggersjeff

We owe Torquay.....

Anything over 8 points would be good, and 12 is still on with two home games to come. Will set us up well to finish the year on a very positive note!!
December sees Dover (a) would be happy with a point down there and we shouldn't drop any points against Solihull and Braintree. With FGR being pegged back again last night, its all good at the moment.

Doey's 3 weeks out is a concern but if Hawkins keeps performing like the second 45 last night, we might get through it.

What a change from this time last year!!
The club is at a real low point, so much so, I fear for the future of the club. The crowds are decreasing, the atmosphere was poor, and there I was a couple of years keep posting about doing things to improve the atmosphere, I'd be grateful for the atmosphere of a couple of years ago now, the ground is flat. Love Burnett, hate Burnett, indifferent to Burnett, surely it's time for a change now. The crowds and atmosphere would dramatically improve and the performances litterally can't get any worse. I don't see any other alternative
leewilson

Probably looking at something like:

-----------------------Justham

Shepherd --- Hawkins --- Staunton ----- Widdowson

---------------Heard------Raymond--------------------

JMD----------------Guttridge----------Whitely

--------------------Benson or Assombalonga

Which is quite simply ridiculous. If we manage to take anything off Barrow, who haven't lost a match since August 20th, then we deserve massive plaudits.

If Robinson is back, I'd revert to the Raymond at full back role as he has more experience in the League there than Shepherd.

On the plus side, Hawkins at the back could suit playing Barrow who apparently are very direct and physical. Having him back there could be a blessing in disguise. We really need a display rolling back the years from Benno if possible though.
ARNU

A point v Barrow would be a fantastic result given the injuries. Benson might want to earn his wages in this one. I'm going for a 1-0 win with us defending for 80 mins.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !