You go away and...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

Mike the Dagger wrote:
Auntie Merge wrote:Why on earth should I regret Tamplin going to Billericay massively?

I think we've had a lucky escape.
I'd find it very difficult to support a team with him as Chairman, given his recent conviction.
I wonder how many sponsors would have felt the same?

Good luck to Billericay; I think they'll need it.
(Ps if you know any Billericay fans who aren't happy, please let me know and I'll forward the posters etc on).
If the club is spending as was stated in the Tommo interview then we are potentiality in massive problems fairly quickly.

I agree that getting us in that position before securing the investment is crass by the people that let it happen but we are now staring into the abyss.

If we go bust with all that will bring (including probably being sold to the highest bidder at a knock down price) then we may regret not going with what was on the table.
Honestly Mike, you might regret us not going with Tamplin, but I understand there are a number within the club who now feel differently.
dagger4eva

Diggerthedog wrote:
mickeyblue wrote:so he was talking with them same time as US?
in the end our board pulled the plug not anyone else. about time they made a correct decision
They never pulled the plug Tamplin did. He will shaft them.
Not true DTD.

Our board pulled the plug - and massively so.. and not for the pathetic reason Thompson gave.

Young Glenny boy made it perfectly clear he wanted every penny back the next day or else.

Its very much us that had the lucky escape on one hand - but on the other, members are left with Thompson to either a) pick up the pieces or b) find another investor - both alternatives of which are about as shit as one 'Julies Fast Food' quarter pounders!
diggerdagger1

DTD......billericaynare out of the trophy but still in the Essex senior cup. MIKE......another interview with Thompson might suggest? All that lovely land at billericaynare. Paddy power reckon it's 2/1 for housing and evens for a massive waste site!!!!!!
Diggerthedog

dagger4eva wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
mickeyblue wrote:so he was talking with them same time as US?
in the end our board pulled the plug not anyone else. about time they made a correct decision
They never pulled the plug Tamplin did. He will shaft them.
Not true DTD.

Our board pulled the plug - and massively so.. and not for the pathetic reason Thompson gave.

Young Glenny boy made it perfectly clear he wanted every penny back the next day or else.

Its very much us that had the lucky escape on one hand - but on the other, members are left with Thompson to either a) pick up the pieces or b) find another investor - both alternatives of which are about as shit as one 'Julies Fast Food' quarter pounders!
So why pull the plug now?
dagger4eva

Because mate, a particular member of the Tamplin consortium and then the majority of the rest of them + existing board members FINALLY understood what various people have been saying since August.

I.e. that the man is a complete and utter *&€¥₩
Last edited by dagger4eva on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike the Dagger

diggerdagger1 wrote:DTD......billericaynare out of the trophy but still in the Essex senior cup. MIKE......another interview with Thompson might suggest? All that lovely land at billericaynare. Paddy power reckon it's 2/1 for housing and evens for a massive waste site!!!!!!
Go for it. He's happy to chat.

No apology???
diggerdagger1

exactlyDTD......the board by withdrawing have cost us £122500 at least but apparently he wants everything back. Why not go to the vote and lose the vote and then the money is non returnable. But it's all a smokescreen really as daggers4eva has said already. Wake up everybody the club is being run by idiots with absolelutely no respect for the members and supporters. SACK THE BOARD. We need to start protesting again I think. Wonder if the east consortium plus Hopkins still and ward could form a new consortium and rescue us. Would be very sceptical of any outside person the board nominated to take the club over after the tamplin debacle!
diggerdagger1

Mike......no chance!!!!! You pulling out as well just like tamplin! When the going gets tough eh? There are more questions than answers! In view of all that's happened you would be well within your rights to ask fot another interview imo. Got an old blue and white scarf any use to you?
Adrian

diggerdagger1 wrote:Mike......no chance!!!!! You pulling out as well just like tamplin! When the going gets tough eh? There are more questions than answers! In view of all that's happened you would be well within your rights to ask fot another interview imo. Got an old blue and white scarf any use to you?
If you want questions asked, why don't you do it yourself?
Mike is not obligated to interview anyone.
Diggerthedog

dagger4eva wrote:Because mate, a particular member of the Tamplin consortium and then the majority of the rest of them + existing board members FINALLY understood what various people have been saying since August.

I.e. that the man is a complete and utter *&€¥₩
That simple LMAO, what a bunch of clowns.
diggerdagger1

Adrian......asked questions at the members meetings and a couple at the fans forum. Never said Mike was obligated to do it just said a follow up interview would be a good idea that's all. The
diggerdagger1

DTD and DAGGERS4EVA......bet Bennett SMYTHE and Thompson still stuck with tamplin though. What an absolute disgrace. There positions surely must be untenable and they have no alternative to resign. Just wish my fellow could see that. All they are interested in is the money.
Mike the Dagger

diggerdagger1 wrote:Mike......no chance!!!!! You pulling out as well just like tamplin! When the going gets tough eh? There are more questions than answers! In view of all that's happened you would be well within your rights to ask fot another interview imo. Got an old blue and white scarf any use to you?
You are being out of order fella.
Adrian

diggerdagger1 wrote:Adrian......asked questions at the members meetings and a couple at the fans forum. Never said Mike was obligated to do it just said a follow up interview would be a good idea that's all. The
You were clearly being insulting towards Mike.
If you want an interview done, have the balls to arrange one and carry it out yourself.
Alan

diggerdagger1 wrote:exactlyDTD......the board by withdrawing have cost us £122500 at least but apparently he wants everything back. Why not go to the vote and lose the vote and then the money is non returnable. But it's all a smokescreen really as daggers4eva has said already. Wake up everybody the club is being run by idiots with absolelutely no respect for the members and supporters. SACK THE BOARD. We need to start protesting again I think. Wonder if the east consortium plus Hopkins still and ward could form a new consortium and rescue us. Would be very sceptical of any outside person the board nominated to take the club over after the tamplin debacle!
Genuine question: how comes you give a pass to Hopkins, Still and Ward, after all, they were part of the Tamplin bid.