You go away and...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
leewilson

Thank you for the interviews Mike and all the content on DiggerDagger. I thought they were very fair and impartial. There will always be those who criticise but you can't win them all can you.
The Romford Dagger

diggerdagger1 wrote:Mike......no chance!!!!! You pulling out as well just like tamplin! When the going gets tough eh? There are more questions than answers! In view of all that's happened you would be well within your rights to ask fot another interview imo. Got an old blue and white scarf any use to you?
Jesus what is your problem.

Why should Mike do the interview?
The Romford Dagger

diggerdagger1 wrote:Mike......probably best to leave it there. Can I suggest we both ignore each other posts in future? Is that alright with you SUNSHINE? If I could be bothered I could take issue with you on many points such as your suggestion I was making it all up plus your refusal to contact the easts but you don't mind contacting Thompson plus yout refusal to accept that your favourable interview with tamplin swayed many members to vote for him. There are many people who agree with me on the last by the way. BYE BYE SUNSHINE
As a neutral here, youre coming across as a massive d1ckhead
SUSSEX DAGGER

[quote="diggerdagger1"]Alan......my understanding is that not all consortium members were happy with tamplin after the waste story broke. Also there are 8 people on the board so for them to vote to withdraw there support 5 would have needed to have voted to withdraw. As 4 board members are part of the consortium one at least must have voted to withdraw.

Does the 8 include the Chairman ?

Don't know what the set up is as the Chairman normally only gets a casting vote, or does his casting vote only apply in circumstances of a tie after he has participated in the vote ?

if you however looking for a suspect may be it was the Person who suddenly realised his Job prospects were not looking so bright. Just a thought.
diggerdagger1

The Romford dagger......oh dear oh dear!!!!!! Sorry to disappoint you but I am not Jesus. Wish I was because I passed my local church the other day and the billboard said "Jesus saves" which could be useful at the moment. But thank you for your post as I can now send the award you bestowed on me recently to its rightful owner. Shall I s present it to you on the pitch at the daggers ot send it to you c/o Portman road?
diggerdagger1

Sussex dagger......you heard the same rumour as well? Apparently I was told by someone in the know on Saturday that tamplin told Thompson that his days as managing director were numbered. Whilst he would not be sacked he would however lose control of the club and the finances. The latter makes sense as he has got us into financial trouble twice now. Also heard that apart from some members of the board and consortiums major sponsors were unhappy with tamplin and we're putting pressure on to get rid. When I heard this I quite liked tamplin for a moment!!!!!! Then I thought nah you are still a wrong un matey!!!!!!
diggerdagger1

at work and on my break hence all my postings. Watching an old episode of Miranda and her mum has just said her catchphrase which is "SUCH FUN" thought that was rather apt at the moment! Before anybody starts this post is meant in jest!!!!!!
The Romford Dagger

diggerdagger1 wrote:The Romford dagger......oh dear oh dear!!!!!! Sorry to disappoint you but I am not Jesus. Wish I was because I passed my local church the other day and the billboard said "Jesus saves" which could be useful at the moment. But thank you for your post as I can now send the award you bestowed on me recently to its rightful owner. Shall I s present it to you on the pitch at the daggers ot send it to you c/o Portman road?
That's a fantastic comeback as to why you are indeed acting like a d1ckhead to Mike.
Hardy1

diggerdagger1 wrote:Sussex dagger......you heard the same rumour as well? Apparently I was told by someone in the know on Saturday that tamplin told Thompson that his days as managing director were numbered. Whilst he would not be sacked he would however lose control of the club and the finances.
Wow, he was only told on Saturday, what a revelation... oh hold on a second... - http://www.fansfocus.net/dagenhamandred ... id=8324621

As a neutral, I agree with this;
The Romford Dagger wrote:As a neutral here, youre coming across as a massive d1ckhead
Mike the Dagger

diggerdagger1 wrote:Mike......probably best to leave it there. Can I suggest we both ignore each other posts in future? Is that alright with you SUNSHINE?

Works for me, however it is unlikely I'll let any old bollocks you spout go unanswered though.
diggerdagger1 wrote:If I could be bothered I could take issue with you on many points such as your suggestion I was making it all up plus your refusal to contact the easts

See the published emails you objected to previously when the Easts pulled out: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2222.

Memory of a goldfish perhaps? You certainly forgot to answer any of the questions I asked you in response in that thread, despite me being totally open in responding to yours.
diggerdagger1 wrote:but you don't mind contacting Thompson
Which you suggested I did in this very thread.
diggerdagger1 wrote:plus yout refusal to accept that your favourable interview with tamplin swayed many members to vote for him.
It was an interview, It contained accurate quotes which put his position. You could choose to believe he was genuine (some did), or he was bare faced lying (some did). Would you have preferred no information at all?

I repeat for the 100th time I am not Jeremy Paxman, just a supporter with a website.
diggerdagger1 wrote:There are many people who agree with me on the last by the way.
I'm sure there are. There are many people that believe the US blew up the twin towers themselves too. Doesn't make it true.

Here is some good background reading for you: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... art-1.html
diggerdagger1 wrote:BYE BYE SUNSHINE
diggerdagger1

Hardy1.....you are not s neutral as I an reliably informed by other posters that you are Mike the dagger. Also please read my post and understand it before you reply please. At no time did I say Thompson was spoken to by tamplin last Saturday. My information from a third party last Saturday was that tamplin told Thompson recently what his role would be after the takeover and it certainly not as a number 2 as indicated in the interview. Also there is no need to start name calling is there? I am a long term daggers fan and feel we as fans should come together and unite for the best of the club. We are in a complete and utter mess would you not agree? So let's all pull together and see what can be done to save our club. Do you not agree?
diggerdagger1

The Romford dagger......thanks for the reply. Is there any need for the name calling. I have the highest respect for Mike. Do not agree with everything he does or says but that is my opinion. If at any time I have upset him I have apologised and that applies to other posters I may have upset. Sadly the apologies have not been given back to me for example one poster suggested I was making things up but no apology for that. Anyway please read my reply to hardy1 and my call for unity. What are your views on this?
Mike the Dagger

diggerdagger1 wrote:Hardy1.....you are not s neutral as I an reliably informed by other posters that you are Mike the dagger.
Really?

Just shows how reliable your information is!
diggerdagger1

mike......as I said reliably informed. Perhaps I should have said your expression "third party" as usual only comment on part of my post and must have a sarcastic pop/dig. For Christ sake mike how old are you?jesus get a grip.man. If you read my reply fully now is the time for unity do you not agree? Ps was an avid follower of diggrtdagger and I am sure hardy was part of the cream running the site so when other experienced posters said you an hardy were the same I took them at there word much the same as third party information really
dagger4eva

diggerdagger1 wrote:mike......as I said reliably informed. Perhaps I should have said your expression "third party" as usual only comment on part of my post and must have a sarcastic pop/dig. For Christ sake mike how old are you?jesus get a grip.man. If you read my reply fully now is the time for unity do you not agree? Ps was an avid follower of diggrtdagger and I am sure hardy was part of the cream running the site so when other experienced posters said you an hardy were the same I took them at there word much the same as third party information really

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:roll: