What's going on?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Excuses.Gutteridge giving 30% instead of someone young and hungry giving 100%.

I can take being beat,even today by a reasonably good team,well used to it by now but if a players not fit he should sit out.

He was shit today,wed have still lost without him but making the same excuses again (he was shit v Halifax too).So lets let that go then ?

Positives for me were the youngsters JMD,Corey,Ling,Heard all kept going.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Daggernewbie

ARNU wrote:Excuses.Gutteridge giving 30% instead of someone young and hungry giving 100%.

I can take being beat,even today by a reasonably good team,well used to it by now but if a players not fit he should sit out.

He was shit today,wed have still lost without him but making the same excuses again (he was shit v Halifax too).So lets let that go then ?

John Stills admits Gutteridge is not 100% fit but who else can we play there at the moment ? as most of the midfield is on the injury list.
speedy

Talking of missing players. anyone know anything about Leo Donnellan, is he injured as well? He seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth.
stanton101

Adrian wrote:
stanton101 wrote:Far too many injuries to cope with at the moment. And possibly another two today in ling and Robinson.
Any team would struggle in this position.
Gateshead were a decent side, pressed us at every opportunity and deserved the win, we look a very tired side at the moment and could have done without the trip to Halifax midweek tbh.
Motm on a very poor day was for me whitely, never stopped trying even at 5-0! Guttridge was garbage, gave away a stupid free kick for their 2nd and from then on the wheels came off.
I also fail to see what benson is doing at the club, way way past his prime and a passenger we could do without.
A poor day all round, but not the end of the world.
If you fail to see what Benson is doing then you must be quite clueless. He's helping the young forwards develop. He's the experience they need around them.
Let's see now last 7 league games 4 goals hmmm marvellous!
Chuck in a 0-0 against Halifax, yes even better. I can see how his presence is really beginning to have an impact. Maybe you need to take the rose tinted benno glasses off.
Diggerthedog

Stanton is back hoping it goes wrong along with his fellow chubby troll West Ham pal Arnu. What a couple of C....
ARNU

That's incredibly rich. Coming from salad dodging full of shit can't be bothered to attend matches or turn up to your own demonstration-boy.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
stanton101

Diggerthedog wrote:Stanton is back hoping it goes wrong along with his fellow chubby troll West Ham pal Arnu. What a couple of C....
Oh dear, had a few spritzers too many have we.
Diggerthedog

chomp and goodnight trolls :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Paul from Barking

Perhaps my pre-season expectation will proves true aftr all; I said I thought we'd finish 12th
A S dagger97

We were all disappointed after the Boreham/Sutton games when Boucaud was away the wheels came off. Add to this the shortage attacking options and a make shift defence that up to now has been doing a great job had an off day this can't be something we get too concerned with lets see on Tuesday. If we bounce back then let's put today behind us.
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
durnzo

Personally I'd put It down to the inexperience in the squad. The youthful enthusiasm that made the beginning of the season so exciting can turn into days like this if a few of them have off days. We're having our blip, admittedly a big one, and now it's time for stilly to earn his dough and Get them back on track. It's only a few months ago that this wouldn't of even been surprising. Would another season of consolidation in this league be that bad, off the pitch issues aside?

Good attendance considering the weather too(I know it's the international break), although I doubt the floating fans will be rushing back for more!!!
Dagdale

Can't believe what I've seen today, after such a pretty good few months and a side that showed some decent football and a team working pretty well together, out comes this almighty dire display. Yeah I know we have some players who are very important to our side out injured and its taking its toll looks like Matty Robinson could be another one gone but looking on that starting line -up come on it didn't look that bad a side. Before even the Gateshead got their well deserved first they must have had at least four really good chances that went awfully close, should have been put away full stop, and after that calamity of a second, what today was our biggest mishap- OUR defence, it was all over the place and Heed players were freely standing in positions so close to Justham that every attack looked like another would rattle in, fair play to those guys even at 5-0 they still wanted it more, has Boucard won player of the season already cause every time his out we go tits up! Big test now daggers in two tough games in Yorkshire just hope we can do what we seem to be good at this season coming back pretty well from a defeat but this defeat really hurt!
HGDagger

speedy wrote:Talking of missing players. anyone know anything about Leo Donnellan, is he injured as well? He seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth.
Leo Donnellan's been loaned out to Hendon
Alan

Guttridge is having to play despite not being fit, because of injuries. We've a young squad, down to the bare bones. A lot of people underestimated Gateshead - they have some experienced players with many league games under their belt, probably more than we have.
Richie

ARNU wrote:Excuses.Gutteridge giving 30% instead of someone young and hungry giving 100%.

JMD - Must have went half hour without touching the ball.
Whitely - Even at 0-0 he lost the ball every time he had it.
Ling - MOTM for me.
Heard - Swimming up stream. Will hold judgement but was far from good.