Gateshead Home

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

I can smell a defeat don't know why just think we will lose after looking a bit tired in recent weeks. Hope i'm wrong.

They're a decent side so we need to be well up for it. Hope we can nick this, the veggies have a tough game at Macclesfield.

Very small away following but usual 1100 hardcore home crowd maybe a 100 more with kids for a quid and no premiershit games.

1-0 Doe 1221 (32 heed fans).

COYD
Kevin

I'm hoping some of the niggles & strains have eased up a bit for the boys during the week.

Another tough one, a win for Gateshead puts them back in the playoff mix - if we could squeak an early goal, then maybe a cheeky little 2-0 win.

C'mon you Daggers..!! 8-)
Mark

Think we'll struggle here. 1 nil loss.
steeevooo

If we get an early goal then I think we'll be fine, otherwise I agree with Mark above.
stanton101

Daggers 2-1 Gateshead
JMD
Whitely

Art 1168 away (44)
BillyC94

Finally, a post about the football which is refreshing to see! I'm predicting another really tough afternoon here again today, Gateshead appear to be a very capable side with their league position and not far off the level of opposition we faced last month. Added with the fact injuries are piling up in the squad and our bench is full of Academy boys, the starting XI must be tiring week on week as well as having others playing who are not fully fit. As always, will go with the optimistic prediction of;

Daggers 2-1 Gateshead (Hawkins & Whitley) Att: 1,300 (80 Gateshead). With the weather looking rather miserable outside, even kids for a quid (which isn't even extended to on the day) & international weekend, can't see too many more punters flocking in today.
It's a game of opinions. @BillyCove94
Pie & Mash

Gonna pis5 it down all day too