Tamplin fined £45,000 for dumping waste

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

He was fined a total of £45,000 and ordered to pay £30,789 towards the cost of the investigation and prosecution.

The Judge set a period of 9 months imprisonment in default if the fine is not paid within 3 months.
Diggerthedog

Dear FA......
RayleighDagger1986

Will this be raised on Wednesday night at the fans forum?
Alan

Oh very dear.

"Area the size of a football pitch" - hang on, we have an area the size of a football pitch...
Mark

Is his behaviour a pattern yet or is posting this still petty?
grumpy old git

Never mind the fit and proper test surely you have to question the sanity of someone who turns his back garden into a landfill site.
Alan

Having a quick look at the EFL Fit and Proper person test and I don't think that this conviction would disqualify him as it's not one of dishonesty or one of the specified classes of offences.
Auntie Merge

Alan wrote:Having a quick look at the EFL Fit and Proper person test and I don't think that this conviction would disqualify him as it's not one of dishonesty or one of the specified classes of offences.
The national league comes under the FA fit and proper person test, but I fear you might be right.
Alan

It is rather surprising.
NBDag

At least it was his own land and not someone else's, I suppose. Just pay up, learn your lesson and move on.

Silly of him and his partner really- but he's not the first to do it and he won't be the last.
Auntie Merge

NBDag wrote:At least it was his own land and not someone else's, I suppose. Just pay up, learn your lesson and move on.

Silly of him and his partner really- but he's not the first to do it and he won't be the last.
It isn't the first time he has breached environmental standards - the other time was with the council in respect of noise.

http://www.romfordrecorder.co.uk/news/p ... _1_3902688

Do we really want someone who is quite happy to shit on his doorstep as Chairman/owner of the Daggers?
NBDag

I didn't say it was the first time? How someone keeps their home is no concern of mine. He'd probably think that half of the houses of people on here are shit holes, but who cares.
Auntie Merge

NBDag wrote:I didn't say it was the first time? How someone keeps their home is no concern of mine. He'd probably think that half of the houses of people on here are shit holes, but who cares.
But you DID say
Just pay up, learn your lesson and move on.
He doesn't appear to be learning any lessons does he?
NBDag

Auntie Merge wrote:
NBDag wrote:I didn't say it was the first time? How someone keeps their home is no concern of mine. He'd probably think that half of the houses of people on here are shit holes, but who cares.
But you DID say
Just pay up, learn your lesson and move on.
He doesn't appear to be learning any lessons does he?
Yes I DID say that. But he hasn't done this before? Noise complaints with another business is not flytipping or whatever it is he's done on his land. He's done something wrong, he'll pay the price for it. Thats the end of it. Has nothing to do with his ownership abilities of Dagenham. Judge him on the job he's doing here.