Consortium Withdrawl Statement

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
diggerdagger1

Thank you Mike. Can I ask you to comment on a rumour I heard on Saturday. This rumour implied that you were one of the authors of the say no to tamplin protest leaflet handed out at one of our home games. I do know you Mike and respect you and said that naughty word you used in my reply to the rumour munger. I
Mike the Dagger

diggerdagger1 wrote:Thank you Mike. Can I ask you to comment on a rumour I heard on Saturday. This rumour implied that you were one of the authors of the say no to tamplin protest leaflet handed out at one of our home games. I do know you Mike and respect you and said that naughty word you used in my reply to the rumour munger. I
Yep, I formatted it for printing on folded A4.

The benefit of an IT and publishing background.
diggerdagger1

Shit now I must apologise to the rumour monger!
Mike the Dagger

diggerdagger1 wrote:Shit now I must apologise to the rumour monger!
Now who is using bad language?
diggerdagger1

Sorry Mike! Can you suggest any other words?
Mike the Dagger

diggerdagger1 wrote:Sorry Mike! Can you suggest any other words?
Bother, crikey, oh I say???

English is such a rich language.
diggerdagger1

Do you know how to get in touch with English they might buy the club as they are rich!
Diggerthedog

The outcome is now inevitable.

RIP D & R F C 1992.
diggerdagger1

Sorry Mike I have another question for you. Did you actually help to writer the contents in the leaflet. If the answer is yes do you know what the lies and inaccuracies are as stated by Dave Bennett please?
Mike the Dagger

diggerdagger1 wrote:Sorry Mike I have another question for you. Did you actually help to writer the contents in the leaflet. If the answer is yes do you know what the lies and inaccuracies are as stated by Dave Bennett please?
http://www.fansfocus.net/dagenhamandred ... id=8324618
leewilson

Just like to say thank you to Mike for all the content he has provided throughout this saga. It's been a painful process and without a doubt, the updates and interviews have been the best thing about it. It's made the situation a lot clearer in certain respects. I don't believe that Mike has operated with a bias and he has presented both sides of the argument as he has received it. Thanks Mike.
durnzo

I'd like to reitterate Lee Wilsons sentiments. It's a shame that the only "proactive info" (if that's an actual term, and not something I've coined myself!!) Seems to have come from Mike and the extremely small amount that has come from those involved seems to have been "reactive info", if that makes any sense? It'll be good to get this whole thing sorted and hopefully with a positive outcome. especially when we could all just be enjoying what's turning out to be a brilliant season on the pitch.

Up the daggers!!!
Kevin

At the risk of sounding as if in an echo-filled cave, I'd also echo the thanks to Mike for all the news, updates & interviews :D
The Romford Dagger

leewilson wrote:Just like to say thank you to Mike for all the content he has provided throughout this saga. It's been a painful process and without a doubt, the updates and interviews have been the best thing about it. It's made the situation a lot clearer in certain respects. I don't believe that Mike has operated with a bias and he has presented both sides of the argument as he has received it. Thanks Mike.
Well said.

Thanks Mike. You've been the best communicator out of everyone.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

The Romford Dagger wrote:
leewilson wrote:Just like to say thank you to Mike for all the content he has provided throughout this saga. It's been a painful process and without a doubt, the updates and interviews have been the best thing about it. It's made the situation a lot clearer in certain respects. I don't believe that Mike has operated with a bias and he has presented both sides of the argument as he has received it. Thanks Mike.
Well said.

Thanks Mike. You've been the best communicator out of everyone.
+1, you've made a situation that was about as clear as mud a whole lot easier to understand