Trouble/abuse at todays game?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagger Steve

Have a look at this blokes tweets from after the game.

Can anyone comment that was there today?

https://twitter.com/bullheakarl?s=09
The Romford Dagger

For people without twitter:

An Eastleigh fan and 2/3 others claim a few dagenham fans (particularly one fan who has been accused and won't deny it) abuse a disabled lad. After the game they then hit women and children. As I say, one guy has been photod and won't deny it and two separate Easleigh fans say it was definetely him.

The dagenham fan has tweeted stuff in reply since saying stuff like 'I can't stress enough that it wasn't about him'.

Wasn't there. But trying to help some of you without twitter.

But it doesn't sound Good. If true, he should be banned for life.
Diggerthedog

Dagger Steve wrote:Have a look at this blokes tweets from after the game.

Can anyone comment that was there today?

https://twitter.com/bullheakarl?s=09
There was a song certainly not aimed at the little boy and low and behold you get all that. The same boys mum she was wearing white row infront of the boy was giving us wanker signs throughout.

Our fans conducted themselves well despite extreme provocative actions from Eastleigh fans, the goal was the icing on the cake.
Diggerthedog

The Romford Dagger wrote:For people without twitter:

An Eastleigh fan and 2/3 others claim a few dagenham fans (particularly one fan who has been accused and won't deny it) abuse a disabled lad. After the game they then hit women and children. As I say, one guy has been photod and won't deny it and two separate Easleigh fans say it was definetely him.

The dagenham fan has tweeted stuff in reply since saying stuff like 'I can't stress enough that it wasn't about him'.

No one hit anyone stop starting pointless rumours. The person your talking about who you yourself said should be banned was telling those singing the song they were out of order. No one knew the little disabled kid was there. FACT.

The timing of the song was pure coincidence the rest is hearsay.

You retweeted his picture and you weren't even there. Pathetic.
Woodford Dagger

After what happened at West Ham last week with a WHU fan being accused of using a knife in a fight which turned out to be completely untrue you'd think people would try to get a bit more solid evidence before they try to shame someone online. That West Ham fan lost his job over people jumping the gun, let's hope nothing more arises out of this incident.
The Romford Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote:

No one hit anyone stop starting pointless rumours. The person your talking about who you yourself said should be banned was telling those singing the song they were out of order. No one knew the little disabled kid was there. FACT.

Hold up a second...

I'm not starting rumours. I'm just telling people what the Eastleigh fans CLAIM.

I haven't retweeted anything on the issue at all.

I know nothing either way.

Misplaced anger from yourself?
durnzo

Wasn't there so can't comment(even though I'm about to!), but if true the geezers massive *****. If not true then he's got a huge greivance with whoever put his photo on line. As has been said, people's lives can be ruined by these trial by media cases. The 37 arsenal fans, many who were innocent, who piers ******** Morgan put in the front of the mirror after the galatasary final will know about that. This bloke should've gone to the old bill to make it official, if it was that bad they'd have done something surely!
Diggerthedog

The Romford Dagger wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:

Hold up a second...

I'm not starting rumours. I'm just telling people what the Eastleigh fans CLAIM.

Misplaced anger from yourself?
You retweeted his picture and now you've blocked me on Twitter. Typical corporate West Ham fan, shouting from the roof tops about how bad are fans are whilst sitting indoors. Pathetic.
Diggerthedog

durnzo wrote:Wasn't there so can't comment(even though I'm about to!), but if true the geezers massive *****. If not true then he's got a huge greivance with whoever put his photo on line. As has been said, people's lives can be ruined by these trial by media cases. The 37 arsenal fans, many who were innocent, who piers ******** Morgan put in the front of the mirror after the galatasary final will know about that. This bloke should've gone to the old bill to make it official, if it was that bad they'd have done something surely!
It's not true.

Amazing how the Eastleigh fans have not posted a picture of their fan that came at us for a ruck after about 5 mins.
GideaParkDagger

No woman or child was hit at all, this rumour come frkm a sarcastic comment from the 'victims' dad, he is being targeted on twitter with pictures being posted all over the internet. TRUE, if there was a comment should be dealt with, but he was not the person who said anything. Now leave this post here and move on.
durnzo

Having read the responses I'd bet my mortgage it didn't happen, let's be fair even the laziest steward/old bill would step in. Poor ****** who's photo has been "leaked", I just hope he works in the building game. We take far worse!

Seriously though, it all seems a bit harsh. Are they that sore Losers??
stanton101

What utter bollocks. There was singing from both sets of fans and their lot were no angels either. The bloke with the disabled kid took offence to a song that was sung and mistook it as being aimed at his boy, it wasn't, it was distasteful admittedly but it's timing was purely coincidental. A couple of their fans jumped on the bandwagon and started hurling abuse as if the kid had been personally attacked. From what I could see the Eastleigh bloke realised this and everything calmed down.
As mentioned though that blokes wife and her mate need to look at themselves and the way they were behaving first of all towards our fans. And as for a woman being hit, really?!!! Our fans were to busy clapping our team at the end to even contemplate slapping a woman. Utter shite.
The Romford Dagger

[
Diggerthedog wrote:

Hold up a second...

Misplaced anger from yourself?[/quote]

You retweeted his picture and now you've blocked me on Twitter. Typical corporate West Ham fan, shouting from the roof tops about how bad are fans are whilst sitting indoors. Pathetic.[/quote]

What are you talking about? I'm an Ipswich fan for a start. Home and away.

Second of all I haven't a clue who you are on twitter and haven't retweeted nothing to do with it.

When your ready to apologise, I will accept.
ARNU

As well as paedophiles jimmy saville and arse sex do we have a song about disabled children as well now then ?

What was the badly timed chant?

What lyrical masterpiece is this ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
The Romford Dagger

ARNU wrote:As well as paedophiles jimmy saville and arse sex do we have a song about disabled children as well now then ?

What was the badly timed chant?

What lyrical masterpiece is this ?
Not sure.

The tragedy in all this is being referred to as a sit at home west ham fan.

Fooking west ham! Ha!