Trouble/abuse at todays game?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Adrian wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
Adrian wrote:Why mention that no-one knew the kids was there?
It's completely irrelevant unless you are trying to defend something.

Why mention what their supporters were allegedly doing. Again it's irrelevant.
Good old Adrian looking to pick holes in a post. I had a go at the fans that sung it, go ****** yourself pal.
Good old diggerthedog, can't actually answer the point so resorts to abuse.

Why don't you try following me on Twitter so you can wrongly me accuse me of doing stuff on there?

Or maybe you should say something about a hat - that's your normal witty response isn't it.
Your on Twitter? Surprise you head has not exploded. Yee haaa cowboy.
Adrian

Diggerthedog wrote:
Adrian wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
Good old Adrian looking to pick holes in a post. I had a go at the fans that sung it, go ****** yourself pal.

Why don't you try following me on Twitter so you can wrongly me accuse me of doing stuff on there?

Or maybe you should say something about a hat - that's your normal witty response isn't it.
I am on Twitter, I can only assume you're surprised as you're not managing to stalk me on there like you seem to a few other people on here. But then you're also not very good at it based on your earlier postings in this thread.
Woodford Dagger

rechitski kinzhal wrote:I always knew we had some pretty mindless fans, I just didn't realise we had so many that are just vile, nasty, pathetic people. I could quite easily give reason after reason after reason as to why this is so unpleasant but of course the vast, vast majority of our supporters already know it - the few who are justifying this behaviour are clearly too stupid to even bother trying to understand. This really is depressing.
Has anyone justified the behaviour? All I've seen is people defending someone who was accused of something he didn't do.
stanton101

Ok, our fans were a disgrace yesterday, they wrecked the tent, pissed on all the burgers. Raped the women, stormed the tarpaulin, kicked ****** out of some ten year olds and burnt the stand down. Hope that clears it all up.
But then again, they might have behaved themselves in the 2nd half, hardly sang at all in the face of some extreme provocation and applauded the team off, after a well fought out win, take your pick.
The Romford Dagger

]
Diggerthedog wrote:
Adrian wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:

I am on Twitter, I can only assume you're surprised as you're not managing to stalk me on there like you seem to a few other people on here. But then you're also not very good at it based on your earlier postings in this thread.
He's apologised to me so it's fine. Being called a west ham fan was a kick in the balls tho.

Ironic really that he falsely accused me of falsely accusing someone.
Woodford Dagger

Ok as they won't seem to accept my application on the forum I thought I'd share my views from yesterday on here.

We got to the ground and was greeted by some very friendly stewards who were very helpful and guided us around the away end. After putting our flags up we made our way to the back of the stand where we was greeted by a couple Eastleigh fans, who were immediately given us verbal abuse and doing the cut throat gesture towards us. These adults were surrounded by the younger (vocal) supporters and were encouraging them to do the same. As the game kicked off one of the above Eastleigh fans come right over to the away end and started offering daggers fans outside while no one from the Eastleigh end stopped him..
This supporter was ejected from the ground not long afterwards by the stewards who at this point seemed reluctant to get involved. After some friendly songs were sang and both teams missed chances to take the lead, there was a chant by 1 possibly 2 Dagenham fans, I did not hear what was said but the surrounding Dagenham fans instantly put an end to it and made their feelings known to the culprit(s). As complaints from other away games had previously been voiced, there was NO distasteful songs up until this moment and NONE after. I am just disappointed that an action by 1/2 individual(s) has left us all with a sour taste in our mouths. For those on Twitter that see the subsequent manhunt that went on with a picture of one of our fans being circulated, I have been told/assured the distasteful chant was NOT by this person and the ejection from the ground was due to actions afterwards. There was also a rumour circulating that a Dagenham fan had attacked a woman and a child outside the ground after the game. From everyone I have spoke to who went yesterday, this rumour is not true and as I previously put, the Eastleigh fan who was ejected from the stadium was waiting with a friend outside after the game with a sole intention of causing trouble with Dagenham fans. Let's hope this is the last of these embarrassing moments and we can get back to our old ways of continuous, friendly support.
Woodford Dagger

Not my words but probably the best summary of what happened Saturday.
Paul from Barking

Diggerthedog wrote: Good old Adrian looking to pick holes in a post. I had a go at the fans that sung it, go ****** yourself pal.
How to win friends and influence them