Trouble/abuse at todays game?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

The Romford Dagger wrote:
ARNU wrote:As well as paedophiles jimmy saville and arse sex do we have a song about disabled children as well now then ?

What was the badly timed chant?

What lyrical masterpiece is this ?
Not sure.

The tragedy in all this is being referred to as a sit at home west ham fan.

Fooking west ham! Ha!
My bad mistook you for someone on Twitter.
Alan

ARNU wrote:As well as paedophiles jimmy saville and arse sex do we have a song about disabled children as well now then ?

What was the badly timed chant?

What lyrical masterpiece is this ?
Arnu prepare to be told that "it's just banter and what happens at football, they shouldn't be offended, etc..."
Phippo

Surely any chants/ remarks that could offend the disabled (whether within earshot or not, is just plain wrong, end of?
Adrian

Phippo wrote:Surely any chants/ remarks that could offend the disabled (whether within earshot or not, is just plain wrong, end of?
You'd think that wouldn't you? I am confused by the way some are pointing out that it wasn't aimed at anyone in particular, like it makes any difference to it. Or that their supporters weren't perfectly behaved either

We have some utter dicks amongst our support. Most other clubs do as well.
Other clubs having idiots doesn't excuse ours.
TommyD&R

Adrian wrote:
Phippo wrote:Surely any chants/ remarks that could offend the disabled (whether within earshot or not, is just plain wrong, end of?
You'd think that wouldn't you? I am confused by the way some are pointing out that it wasn't aimed at anyone in particular, like it makes any difference to it. Or that their supporters weren't perfectly behaved either

Agreed
Diggerthedog

Adrian wrote:

I don't condone it and those that were singing it were told. Don't think you will find anyone defending it. I was defending the fan who was singled out by the Eastleigh fans as he was not chanting that particular song.

The photo taken was by an Eastleigh steward and passed on to their fans who have singled him out. Which is plain wrong.
Adrian

Why mention that no-one knew the kids was there?
It's completely irrelevant unless you are trying to defend something.

Why mention what their supporters were allegedly doing. Again it's irrelevant.
Diggerthedog

Adrian wrote:Why mention that no-one knew the kids was there?

Good old Adrian looking to pick holes in a post. I had a go at the fans that sung it, go ****** yourself pal.
Alan

Anyway, can anyone actually say what this song was?
Woodford Dagger

It was the Addams Family song 'sister's made of plastic, your brother is a spastic'

Understandable why they got the hump as we would if it was done to one of our disabled fans. Reality is though it was bad timing and looked like they were singling out the disabled kid. Be nice to see more support of our own fans until all the facts are known though rather than trying to throw them to the Wolves.
NBDag

Are we all avoiding the fact that it was CLEARLY Tamplin who was singing these offensive songs? Typical.
rechitski kinzhal

I always knew we had some pretty mindless fans, I just didn't realise we had so many that are just vile, nasty, pathetic people. I could quite easily give reason after reason after reason as to why this is so unpleasant but of course the vast, vast majority of our supporters already know it - the few who are justifying this behaviour are clearly too stupid to even bother trying to understand. This really is depressing.
Adrian

Diggerthedog wrote:
Adrian wrote:Why mention that no-one knew the kids was there?

Good old Adrian looking to pick holes in a post. I had a go at the fans that sung it, go ****** yourself pal.
Good old diggerthedog, can't actually answer the point so resorts to abuse.

Why don't you try following me on Twitter so you can wrongly me accuse me of doing stuff on there?

Or maybe you should say something about a hat - that's your normal witty response isn't it.
mickeyblue

nobody has defended the singing only a person who is accused. who allegedly didn't doit.
if course this is bang out of order but so is falsely accusing people.
nice post about tamplin btw knob
but we finished 9th!
Alan

So somebody has taken offence from an offensive chant and our defence is..... we didn't mean to offend you. Outstanding.